United Kits 2024/25

I think this kit is a fecking beauty - prefer it in the short sleeve to the long, but three-quarter length is probably the best look.

I think this kit is a fecking beauty - prefer it in the short sleeve to the long, but three-quarter length is probably the best look.
Good lad, finally someone with actual taste. ;)

This might be the first United kit i will buy in more than a decade.

I’m loving the third all white kit. It’s a toss up of getting either the home or this third. I’m certainly staying away from the green stripes :lol:

I can just imagine the Adidas top minds sipping champagne and slapping each other on the arse while marveling at how they came up with this unique design.

It's ugly - but in a kult kind of way. It could easily be one of my favourite jerseys ever. Ugly but f.. cool ? :)

As long as it's worn with white shorts it will look fine. As someone said earlier, the logo on the sleeve is the worst part, not even the sleeves themselves.

It looks hideous, however something sugests that if we have good success playing in it; it could well become iconic.

It's criminal how bad the sponsor looks on the 'fans' version, it looks like it's been applied using black duct tape

The authentic version by contrast is actually really nice and the sponsor blends perfectly into the rest of the kit. If I was getting one and could afford it I'd pay the extra £30 for this version. £80 for something that looks like it came off a market is obscene.
I'm actually fascinated they thought feck it and released that to the public.

I wonder if you can simply remove the sponsor if it's that shite? Like is it just normal stripes underneath? Wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

How can a professional designer come up with something that shit? And how can it then get the OK from United or Addidas? Fair play to anyone who is comfortable enough with their appearance that they'll walk around in public wearing that monstrosity

I wonder if you can simply remove the sponsor if it's that shite? Like is it just normal stripes underneath? Wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
Nah I don't think that's possible. I'm not even sure you can just remove it on purpose, but even if you could, this sort of printing leaves a very visible permanent mark on the fabric when coming off after a number of washes.

The away kit just makes me think of 90's curtains/wallpaper/duvets, it's that kinda pattern and colourscheme.

The problem is, I'm a 90's kid so it's converting me from it being fecking awful to being fecking awful but I like it a lot.

Nah I don't think that's possible. I'm not even sure you can just remove it on purpose, but even if you could, this sort of printing leaves a very visible permanent mark on the fabric when coming off after a number of washes.

Ah that's a shame. I guess I'll just pay the extra £50 and get the authentic version then

will i feck

It's criminal how bad the sponsor looks on the 'fans' version, it looks like it's been applied using black duct tape

The authentic version by contrast is actually really nice and the sponsor blends perfectly into the rest of the kit. If I was getting one and could afford it I'd pay the extra £30 for this version. £80 for something that looks like it came off a market is obscene.

Yeah, had considered getting this jersey, but the fan version looks terrible with the sponsor patches attached like that. And here in the states the authentic version is 150 bucks. I'll probably pass on this and get the third kit.

Horrible kit, makes me think of this monstrosity
Liverpool-Away-1995-1996.jpg

It really doesn't. Just looking for some attention big lad.

Thanks for telling me what I did and didn't think of when first saw the kit.

I'm not quite sure how you equate that with attention seeking but each to their own I suppose, or do I not think that either? Please let me know.

Hahahaha the meltdown over the away kit is hilarious.

I think it’s a beauty of a kit personally so was shocked to see the disdain from most fans. I’ll be happily wearing it for sure.

I think it’s a beauty of a kit personally so was shocked to see the disdain from most fans. I’ll be happily wearing it for sure.
Same, don't understand the negative comments, we had much uglier away shirts in last 10 years only. Can only imagine it's the younger fans, I love the retro vibe on it.

I'm here with the exact opposite opinion. I've seen loads of people on here and twitter love this and I don't get it. Maybe I'm old and out of touch, I have a distain for most of the modern designs these kit makers pump out. People will be telling me Arsenal's yellow kit is a work of art before I know it.

I'm here with the exact opposite opinion. I've seen loads of people on here and twitter love this and I don't get it. Maybe I'm old and out of touch, I have a distain for most of the modern designs these kit makers pump out. People will be telling me Arsenal's yellow kit is a work of art before I know it.
I’ll agree that Arsenal’s yellow kit is an absolute abomination.

I assume you lot are taking the piss? That’s a beauty of a kit! Do some people just hate anything slightly different and away from the norm? I’m less fond of the home shirt this year than this to be honest.

This is actually really nice fair play

This is beautiful. Love the texture. Would've preferred red stripes but the off-white is growing on me.

Need the Glazers to sell immediately so I can buy one of the new kits.

The replica version and the authentic version have always been different. Nothing new here. The green box is shockingly ugly though.

Has there ever been a difference that noticeable though?

I thought, by and large, the designs were identical, but the authentic was essentially higher quality. That slapped on sponsorship sticker looks like it's come straight from DHGate for a fiver.

The away kit just makes me think of 90's curtains/wallpaper/duvets, it's that kinda pattern and colourscheme.

The problem is, I'm a 90's kid so it's converting me from it being fecking awful to being fecking awful but I like it a lot.

I had a sofa that looked a bit like the away kit in 1998.