United Kits 2024/25

What’s going on with the version of the away kit the players wore against Wrexham last night? Go over to the United social media channels to check the photos.

The sponsor logo box appears to be stuck over the top of the white stripes. Both the replica and authentic versions advertised don’t have this problem, the green “box” simply ends before interfering with the white stripes either side in the versions shown this week.

Post the pictures here, thank you!

Post the pictures here, thank you!
I've found one and see what they mean. Looks even worse. All I can imagine is that Team Viewer realised they don't have to abide by sponsors logo size rules for friendlies and asked for it to be bigger.

0_GettyImages-1570902891-1.jpg

I've found one and see what they mean. Looks even worse. All I can imagine is that Team Viewer realised they don't have to abide by sponsors logo size rules for friendlies and asked for it to be bigger.

Thanks guys, yes, thats horrible and extreme greed by Team Viewer. Club should put a stop to this nonsense!

Why not have the front empty but the team viewer logo for the friendlies then, thats what they desire for!

It's going to be massively popular, the fashion police on here just showing they're out of touch.
It definitely definitely is. I'm telling you lot, our away will go down as a fashionable kit. European fans will buy that kit as just one to wear. Arsenal fans themselves won't buy their yellow swirly shite.
I called it when it first leaked, that kit is going down as future classic. Same with the Pink kit and the Gold snake skin effort both from late last decade.
I think this kit is a fecking beauty - prefer it in the short sleeve to the long, but three-quarter length is probably the best look.
I assume you lot are taking the piss? That’s a beauty of a kit! Do some people just hate anything slightly different and away from the norm? I’m less fond of the home shirt this year than this to be honest.
Kids these days smdh my head.

In all seriousness while I hated the away kit originally I've warmed to it in general. It's not really to my taste but not everything has to be for me, and other seem to like it. It doesn't look embarrassing on the pitch anyway.

Definitely getting the home and third shirts this year though, glorious.

In all seriousness while I hated the away kit originally I've warmed to it in general. It's not really to my taste but not everything has to be for me, and other seem to like it. It doesn't look embarrassing on the pitch anyway.

On the even of my 33rd birthday, thank you for this.

Thanks guys, yes, thats horrible and extreme greed by Team Viewer. Club should put a stop to this nonsense!

Why not have the front empty but the team viewer logo for the friendlies then, thats what they desire for!

I thought Team Viewer were cancelling the contract? Do they even have the right to dictate this?

I hated the away kit first time I saw it.

Then I saw Onana look like an absolute Don in the tracksuit version of it, and now I think it's the most stylish thing that's ever been created.

However I can't imagine I'll look anywhere near as cool as Onana if I ever wear it :(

If the team viewer logo was a bit smaller, it would be amazing.

Personally think it's a great away kit, very fashionable. Small touches like having the United logo in white adds to the appeal.

It's much better than Arsenal away kit which is one of the worst in the clubs history. Garbage

Came on here to say I'm starting to really like it which is weird as my initial thought was it's the worst football kit I've ever seen
Just like the tablecloth. It's destined to be a classic with some titles.

I thought Team Viewer were cancelling the contract? Do they even have the right to dictate this?
I was only guessing as to why it was different. I'm not saying it is definitely the reasoning, only I can't think of any other reason for it. I may be way off.

What’s going on with the version of the away kit the players wore against Wrexham last night? Go over to the United social media channels to check the photos.

The sponsor logo box appears to be stuck over the top of the white stripes. Both the replica and authentic versions advertised don’t have this problem, the green “box” simply ends before interfering with the white stripes either side in the versions shown this week.
Looks like they gave the kids the cheapo version.

Blame The Glazers!

Away Kit in green and white. It has to be somebody's subtle protest against Glazers. They are too dumb and probably never caught it, but if you understand the era from which those colors and stripes are from... I doubt it's accidental :) No coincidences.

I never thought I'd see a worse away kit than the infamous late 90's grey kit where the players couldn't see each other, but fair play to Adidas they might just have topped it!

I never thought I'd see a worse away kit than the infamous late 90's grey kit where the players couldn't see each other, but fair play to Adidas they might just have topped it!
We’ve had much worse since then already. The grey kit with the trinity statue on it, last years highlighter green kit, zebra kit, the beige jersey from a couple of years ago are all much worse than this away kit imo.

We’ve had much worse since then already. The grey kit with the trinity statue on it, last years highlighter green kit, zebra kit, the beige jersey from a couple of years ago are all much worse than this away kit imo.
Forgot all about the Sham Wow kit entirely. Quite the abortion.

yep. That grey Kit is for my money our worst ever kit. It’s forgotten about, rightfully so, but it needs mentioning every time bad kits are brought up. Horrific.

Shake my damn head my head?

yep. That grey Kit is for my money our worst ever kit. It’s forgotten about, rightfully so, but it needs mentioning every time bad kits are brought up. Horrific.
If you're talking about the 19-20 away kit then yeah, the shirt colour + the Chevy logo was the ugliest humanly conceivable combination.

Love the away kit but it would have to be the players authentic version. Huge difference in quality

I was gifted the replica version by a friend who went to the game in Houston the other night. Fortunately/Unfortunately, it was too large for me. Went to the local Adidas store and all they had was the authentic version. So much better feel, especially without the ridiculous logo plastic patch, and well worth the extra $50 I paid for it. I'm not a jersey person at all but I love this one and will probably get the 3rd once it comes out, too.

Expect a flurry of people buying this 86 retro design that has been re-released. I always liked it. Back in the day when Jesper Olsen wore it in the 86 world cup.

atalanta-striker-rasmus-hojlund.jpg

The Adidas long-term extension means we'll probably never see a Hummel or Kappa United kit :(

It was the same (sponsor box intruding on white stripes) in the Madrid game too... Silly question, but is it that easy to produce a new shirt (with a larger sponsor) for a few friendlies?

It was the same (sponsor box intruding on white stripes) in the Madrid game too... Silly question, but is it that easy to produce a new shirt (with a larger sponsor) for a few friendlies?
I would have thought it was not. At first I presumed it was a patch over the top of a regular shirt, but it looks like I was wrong. Team Viewer will likely have paid extra for that.

I would have thought it was not. At first I presumed it was a patch over the top of a regular shirt, but it looks like I was wrong. Team Viewer will likely have paid extra for that.

Seems weird for a company who were wanting to get out of the sponsorship deal all together... Just hope this doesn't end up being the actual match-day shirt