United Kits 2024/25

It’s just not. It’s even a better colour that our ‘really really really dark green’.
It definitely definitely is. I'm telling you lot, our away will go down as a fashionable kit. European fans will buy that kit as just one to wear. Arsenal fans themselves won't buy their yellow swirly shite.

Still better than that stripy pile of ass Shawberto is modelling.
Except the short sleeved version, which the majority of the players will wear and 99.9% of the shirts sold will be, is much better. It’s not great, but it’s only a horrific mess on the long sleeved version, whereas that Arsenal shirt is dreadful regardless of the version of shirt worn.

I'm usually pretty easy on these designs. But that long sleeve pattern is quite bad judgment. Yikes.

It definitely definitely is. I'm telling you lot, our away will go down as a fashionable kit. European fans will buy that kit as just one to wear. Arsenal fans themselves won't buy their yellow swirly shite.

Exactly. These highlighter kits are more often or not disgusting, same whenever we've had them. Just totally ugly.

I'd pretend to be injured if I got to the game and the kit man pulled that out. I can't remember a worse kit.

Even without the adidas stripes, that pattern and colour way is still no better. Just terrible.
I think it looks great in that pic! The green is not a typical United colour, granted, but it is a great shade. The business of the away kit itself is not great, I'll give you that.

I think it looks great in that pic! The green is not a typical United colour, granted, but it is a great shade. The business of the away kit itself is not great, I'll give you that.
I think the red pinstripes look cheap. I’d have gone with green and white stripes, solid green/white (whichever) sleeves and the logos and 3 stripes could have been the red accent. No need for the awful green box around the sponsor then either!

Other than sleeves that are a bit too much, I don't mind the away shirt, still MILES better than monstrosity that is Arsenal away shirt.

That's a great shade of green tbh, like an Aston Martin green or something. Would have been better without the stripes mind. That green with gold badge, and trim would have been :drool:

That's a great shade of green tbh, like an Aston Martin green or something. Would have been better without the stripes mind. That green with gold badge, and trim would have been :drool:
Agree. This shade of green is great, without the awful stripes it would've been the best away kit in a decade.

Anyone else loving the black side stripe? Gives me mid-2000s vibes.

Agree, long sleeves look awful. But the short sleeve version looks okay I think. Reminds me of that black and white zebra kit a few years ago, it grows on you.

Who do you think makes better designs? Adidas or Nike?

Agree. This shade of green is great, without the awful stripes it would've been the best away kit in a decade.

Last season's away kit is fantastic, but before that every away kit Adidas have made for us has been either bad or garbage. This new one is easily the best one yet.

I called it when it first leaked, that kit is going down as future classic. Same with the Pink kit and the Gold snake skin effort both from late last decade.

I called it when it first leaked, that kit is going down as future classic. Same with the Pink kit and the Gold snake skin effort both from late last decade.
Finally some sense.

I definitely see the vision, it's a kit you'll see non-football or casual and non-United fans wearing for novelty.

The other 2 are proper kits in the traditional sense and will look great on and off the pitch but I see the away kit actually making waves beyond simply our fanbase and the football world like some of the other trendy/weird kits we've seen from big clubs that have become hypebeast staples over the years.

The home kit and third kit are really nice.. I’m just going to pretend the away kit never happened..

I never normally give a shit about the kits, they all seem to blend into one for me now as I'm getting older.

But fecking hell that away kit is appalling. That's the worst kit I can ever remember us having.

It has a classic colorway (green + a dash of red unlike christmas which can get too 50/50 green red) too. The stripes look nice in the short sleeve too.

The away kit looks like it was designed by a drunk newcastle fan. Absolutely hideous.

That green kit will look horrible on the football pitch but very suave off it. Will be a best seller among fans, will look very nice paired with a pair of trousers, nice casual look.