United Kits 2024/25

Has there ever been a difference that noticeable though?
Don't think so, not for our kits at least. The replica badges have always looked pretty low-quality compared to the authentic, but even that's a minor difference. This one is really in your face, in a shocking manner.

Has there ever been a difference that noticeable though?

I thought, by and large, the designs were identical, but the authentic was essentially higher quality. That slapped on sponsorship sticker looks like it's come straight from DHGate for a fiver.
Yeah, the mid 90s replicas were cheap as feck compared to the player's versions. Printed on logos and sponsors looked awful compared to the real deal. No doubt this away kit is up there with the worst offenders though. It's not even the same colours.

It's a beautiful kit but it's a huge shame the fan version has that 'sticker' sponsor.

Hahahaha the meltdown over the away kit is hilarious.

I think it’s a beauty of a kit personally so was shocked to see the disdain from most fans. I’ll be happily wearing it for sure.
I really like it - but I don't like the block of solid colour on the back. It's OK if you like having player names on your shirt, but otherwise you've just got a big green square there.

Horrible kit, makes me think of this monstrosity
Liverpool-Away-1995-1996.jpg
Harsh on Phil Babb

I thought of that kit too when I saw it.

Last edited:

This is actually really nice fair play

I love this, just hope it's not a slow roll to an eventual club rebrand to the minimimalistic logo like so many clubs/brands have done nowadays.

This season might be the best full set of kits Adidas have produced since we left Nike.

The away kit looks surprisingly good, but only in the authentic version. The replica looks dreadful.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I really like all three of our kits this season. And the away is my favourite. Even with the long sleeves.

Never been very precious about our kits - the only one I ever actively hated was the gingham. But this is my favourite set of three since the chevron ones (09/10).

Love the third kit. Not too keen on the away kit to be honest. Don't mind the colours, but the pattern just rubs me the wrong way.

Third kit is a masterpiece, 10/10.

Taking all 3 shirts into consideration this is definitely the best season Adidas have done for us since the switch from Nike.

Third kit is a masterpiece, 10/10.

Taking all 3 shirts into consideration this is definitely the best season Adidas have done for us since the switch from Nike.

By far and away. At first sight I didn't like our home kit but it's growing on me, too, while away kit is our best in years. Third kit is simple done right -- I absolutely despise simple kits made for the sake of being 1960s retro so this is a welcome change.

Love the 3rd one, 2nd one as ugly as it is its not really that horrible. I mean its ugly but I can live with it.
I havent bought a football kit in 6, 7 years but I'm seriously considering buying the 3rd one. From DHgate of course.
Home kit is a blast imo.

Love the away kit but it would have to be the players authentic version. Huge difference in quality

The difference between the fan version and the authentic version is alarming. Biggest difference I've seen for years.
And it's not as if the "fan version" is 20 quid or something like that, it's actually €93 on the official United store. Nah, it's completely unacceptable that has been finally released to the public, and it's either a rushed decision to cut costs or an active push towards making the "authentic" version the only one most people will think of buying if they can afford it. Either way, it's a complete fecking rip-off.

Adidas have been peddling two versions of kits for MLS teams for the last 20 years. The 'authentic' tops have more detailing not on the 'fan' version. Extra logos etc.
Replica sports gear in the States has always been very expensive in relation to football shirts in the UK. They've just found ways to bring the prices in line with what they charge in the US.

Honestly the more I see the players modelling the green kit.....it is a great kit. Love the shade of green, the design, probably the most stylish kit we have had in ages. Can imagine it being a classic 20/30 years from now especially if we win a trophy in it.

Replica doesn't look as bad in these but honestly think I might end up getting the authentic, looks mint

The logo is just stupid, like a subtitles box. Remove it and it might have a chance at being decent streetwear.

Like the green one, it's a classic kit, looks nice in person but it would have to be the authentic kit.

They should be able to do better with the replica, it's a travesty with the stick on looking shiny boxes. I would remake the replica and replace for free, what a shame.

All of our kits this year are nice (replica monstrosities notwithstanding).

Came on here to say I'm starting to really like it which is weird as my initial thought was it's the worst football kit I've ever seen

This will be the first year in a long time that I buy all three kits. The third kit is especially nice.

Authentic all the way. Only poors buy replica kits.
If you're in decent shape, authentic is the only way to go. The fit is pristine.

What’s going on with the version of the away kit the players wore against Wrexham last night? Go over to the United social media channels to check the photos.

The sponsor logo box appears to be stuck over the top of the white stripes. Both the replica and authentic versions advertised don’t have this problem, the green “box” simply ends before interfering with the white stripes either side in the versions shown this week.