UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter whether Corbyn will campaign for Leave or Remain?
It's stupid. Jeremy is in the exact position he should be. Campaigning for neither side, wanting the best either way, and letting people decide fairly. But they'll use it as a point of weakness.

Presumably for strong remainers who don't want to vote for Labour only for them to publicly back their leave deal in the ref. McCluskey would clearly push for it.
But why does that matter if they're saying they deliver a free vote to the people?

The day I knew Thatcher was finished was the day I first heard an audience laughing at the Tories on Question Time. Corbyn can get away with one laugh but if it becomes a pattern he's fecked.

Boris looks genuinely terrified.

I'm not responding to everyone who quoted me - but I appreciate the responses, but Remainers not wanting to vote Labour because of Corbyn's personal stance is ridiculous.
It smacks of insecurity about winning a second referendum to me, personally.

It's the bumbling around for me.

I'm voting Labour, so it doesn't matter to me, however he has just been made to look exactly like the papers say. On the fence and no answer.

He needs to be stronger.

Agreed, he is getting stuck in between answers. Avoiding saying the Union is more important than Brexit is just weird by Corbyn. It allowed Johnson to say a plain answer in yes and put the pressure back on to labour (even though he is obviously lying by saying it).

Nobody:

Johnson: We still don't know whether Mr Corbyn will campaign for Leave or Remain

There's also nothing strong about sitting on a fence.
Yeah, there's nothing strong about either of those. We don't have the best stock of politicians at the moment in that regard. We've got to pick between the Werther's Originals in human form or the manchild manwhore.

Status
Not open for further replies.