UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Islamphobia in the Conservative Party and Boris get's out of answering a question on personal integrity.

It doesn't matter because we don't know whether Mr Corbyn will campaign for Leave or Remain :rolleyes:

Johnson needs to be challenged more on the absolute lies he’s spouted.

He keeps saying 20,000 police back on the street and completely ignoring his party cut 21,000 in the first place. That’s like me burning your house down and then asking you to vote for me because I’ll rebuild it.

I think it's you who can't see the reality here.

They are both bumbling around and this has been tragic and embarassing for everyone. It's myopic to see it any other way.

As I expected, Corbyn is better at keeping his cool and keeping to the point.
The longer it goes on the more Boris is bumbling around and going off point.

:lol: Boris is a liar and he knows it, he won’t even deny it.

I understand. The electorate is fickle.

But why? He's the only prime minister who is able to offer a realistic chance to Remain in the first place.
Not voting for him guarantees Leave. That's the alternative here.

And as such, if Corbyn and Labour really want power then they should be doing a much better job of conveying exactly what they want and why people should vote them.

There are so many complaints, and rightly so, about how Corbyn is treated in the press. Well now's his chance to speak, surely he should be doing all he can to show how wrong people are to see him as on the fence?

Any chance they're going to mention the islamophobia that's rife in the Tory party? Or is that not important?

I'd guess that Corbyn was warned by his own strategists not to retort with that line of fire as it will give Johnson an easy way of bringing up Corbyn's questionable links to Islamic terrorist groups.

I understand. The electorate is fickle.

But why? He's the only prime minister who is able to offer a realistic chance to Remain in the first place.
Not voting for him guarantees Leave. That's the alternative here.
I mean yeah, I advocate tactical voting to bring about the most remain parliament. But plenty of people don't live in a seat where it's going to make a difference, anyway.

And him being the only choice doesn't mean he's a good one.

C
No mention of Islamphobia in the Conservative Party and Boris get's out of answering a question on personal integrity.
very weak from Corbyn. Tories promised an islamaphobia enquiry in leadership campaign and it’s been permanently postponed. Corbyn let him go Scott free

Johnson needs to be challenged more on the absolute lies he’s spouted.

He keeps saying 20,000 police back on the street and completely ignoring his party cut 21,000 in the first place. That’s like me burning your house down and then asking you to vote for me because I’ll rebuild it.

Even your version is better than the truth, its not even 20k above current levels. Over the same period they're recruited as many will leave.

I think it's you who can't see the reality here.

They are both bumbling around and this has been tragic and embarassing for everyone. It's myopic to see it any other way.
Nah. Boris has been shocking. Corbyn has answered almost everything strongly. I'm not sure what you'd expect to be done better in this situation.

Feels like an international friendly this, with the election result being so inevitable

Even your version is better than the truth, its not even 20k above current levels. Over the same period they're recruited as many will leave.

Good point. To become a policeman you have to go to university and get a degree.
So. Still believe that he will actually get a net 20,000 new policemen.....

The way some people delude themselves and fanboy over their leader in these debates..

Both have been the absolute pits so far. But in terms of narrative Boris is edging it, slightly.

Then you won't know why Labour will have lost this election when they do.

It's sums up Labour to a tee. No one seems to want to address the issues with them.
I'll know why. Same reason people voted Brexit - stubbornness and stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.