UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put it on. My first time hearing Swinson speak and she seems quite unsure of herself.

Just me or does Fiona seem to really hate Sturgeon? :lol:

And there's the WW2 reference, always one.
Sturgeon wants to split the nation apart with her platform of xenophobia and hatred. The jock bitch.

Oh lighten up and get over yourselves. Did no one see @Mr Pigeon 's Election thread in the General?
Yeah, the one that had a photograph of a politician that quickly descended into "look at them titties"? I remember it.

Ten million lines of text and one photo of Swinson looking awkward is a hell of a lot better than your constant representation of women being merely feck toys.

But, hey, you're a Tory so I can't blame you for your use of their patented "they started it" crap. You also smell like poo. You big poop face.

Sturgeon winning this so far with ease.

Yeah, the one that had a photograph of a politician that quickly descended into "look at them titties"? I remember it.

Ten million lines of text and one photo of Swinson looking awkward is a hell of a lot better than your constant representation of women being merely feck toys.

But, hey, you're a Tory so I can't blame you for your use of their patented "they started it" crap. You also smell like poo. You big poop face.

You started it then.

I have also posted more times than I can remember that I can't vote Conservative because of their pro-Brexit stance.

Nobody:

Jo Swinson: Nuke them
The concept of a 'strong, decisive leader' is one of the most flawed and destructive in politics. Curiously, it's usually the fundamentally weakest who try to sell it to the public.

Corbyn and Sturgeon did well

Just rambling

The concept of a 'strong, decisive leader' is one of the most flawed and destructive in politics. Curiously, it's usually the fundamentally weakest who try to sell it to the public.

This was almost poetic, but incredibly depressing

Sturgeon winning this so far with ease.
It's unfair to have her there. Scots have a natural ability for debating. Have you ever argued with a Scot about the legality of their Bank of Scotland money, or the acceptable levels of football violence?

The question about telling the truth was annoying. We know what she was inferring but it's a waste of a question when it's obvious how he's going to reply (by not telling the truth).

The level of borrowing suggested by Labour is utterly insane! That level of additional borrowing would cause inflation to boom and pump up interest rates significantly. Bare in mind that with the level of income to mortgage now, it would only take a few points of % in interest on mortgages and people will start to lose their homes.

Mortgage rates would hike, house prices would likely fall which means people wouldnt be able to move and would be strangled with debt.

Its the most irresponsible manifesto that i have ever seen. Im not saying the tories are the answer but I feel that Labour under corbyn are so far away from being credible its frightening. Destroying the party and thats a massive shame.

Unfortunately the people this is pandering to are unlikely to care about that. They will be getting lots of freebies out of it to keep them happy as the country collapses in 10 years time. Some of the policies are good but overall the manifesto is bordering on dangerous.

He's getting battered

He never answers a fecking question
Shouldn't the moderator make sure that he does?

Can't watch this ATM so I look forward to seeing it later. Won't trust the "highlights" or any article about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.