Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
obama-mccain.jpg

Obama shoots over Palin.

Palin goes down easy under his tackle.

Great ball control for Palin.

Ad nauseum

fecks sake, I was hoping for a decisive result in one of the swing states by 2 so I could go to bed happy. Hurry up!

Shit

feck

Mccain levels it.

You'e not quite getting this are you! It doesn't matter, it's about the states that go against expectation. Unless enough go differently to expectation, and differently in favour of McCain, it's Obamas White House. So far nothing has gone against expectations, the biggest thing so far has been one of the Republicans few Democratic targets has stayed blue

That just looks like Obama with combed hair!

It was a poster that was up in New York was it not?
I don't know - I saw it in a newspaper this morning in London.

LOL. Elizabeth Dole gets sacked in NC. Serves her right for being boring and ineffective.

She apparently ran an ad suggesting her opponent wasn't a Christian - apparently there the people don't like it when religion and politics clash - she lost a massive load of votes and that probably cost her.

I think I'm happier with my licence fee going towards paying the wages of Johnathon Ross than going towards some of the data display technology the BBC utilise. The guy Vine working it has cocked it up numurous times now, and it mostly displays over detailed, who gives a crap info. What's wrong with just a running total, and a big map that shows whether a state is red or blue?