Obama or McCain/Democrat or Republican..you decide

• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
obama%20hope.jpg

how the feck are UK stations calling races before they are called here?

I am following this on CNN the most conservative on calling states, but I'll be fecked if folks back in the UK know results before me!!

McCain under performing Bush in Florida. Good news for Obama.

BBC says it's 103 - 34 for Obama at the moment, While CNN says 176 - 47.

Looks like it will be a landslide.

Kerry was gonna stroll it 4 years ago though. I went to bed having happy dreams and awoke to a knightmare where a monkey proceeded to burn the world down.

I fear the same again this time. I'm sure it won't happen if I stay up though.:boring:

feck me, Obama is shooting up, 103 - 34.

Shooting up, but it's not about that. When McCain wins texas his total will shoot again. It's all about swing states and targets being called one way or the other. So far as I follow it, nothing has actually gone against the projected expectations. But the big news for Obama is that he held Pennsylvania, which was one of the few Democratic states he had a chance of turning. With Obama a favourite in so many Republican states, it makes him a big favourite

Quick explanation, why are other states being given as one, yet the BBC are breaking florida down?

No, it means Obama will take all the Kerry states, the election is won by other states flipping, New Mexico, Colorado, Iowa are likely

I know, I know, I've followed this election way too closely to miss that ;)

But I mentioned in my predictions in this thread that holding on to PA is the key to Obama winning this election!

When are the votes for Ohio expected to come in?

0112 In Bill Ayers' first interview since he became an issue in the 2008 presidential campaign, the former Weather Underground radical has told The Washington Post he had a distant relationship with Obama and that the Democrat's opponents had turned him into "a cartoon character".

*sigh*