Obama or McCain/Democrat or Republican..you decide

• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Obama is still favourite despite being 8-3 down

Basically at the time McCain won Kentucky which is worth 8 points. Obama won 3 points by winning Vermont. Both results were expected.

However it looks like McCain just won West Virginia, not sure what was predicted for this result.

Basically at the time McCain won Kentucky which is worth 8 points. Obama won 3 points by winning Vermont. Both results were expected.

However it looks like McCain just won West Virginia, not sure what was predicted for this result.

Projected pretty solidly for McCain. I still have yet to see a US network call it for McCain, yet Sky News, a UK channel has. :wenger:

BBC says that US Networks have projected a McCain win for West Virginia

Echoing McLovin's question, as a confused Mancunian viewer used to the English system - what are the 'swing' states that Obama needs to turn from red to blue to become King? Ta in advance! :)

The swing states off the top of my head are Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida

BBC haven't taken into account West Virginia which Sky has as I don't think it's been confirmed.

Watching the thousands of people pouring into the the Chicago venue to watch Obamas victory speech, you have to wonder just what the feck is going to happen if he loses. It'll be mahem.