Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, didn't Garay say himself he was pretty sure he was coming and thought the deal was done? But Fergie leaving changed things and the signing never went through?

Unless, like Mata, Jose doesn't rate him in the long run and think he can milk a good wad of cash off PSG.

Hazard must surely be the number 1 player in his squad that he WOULDN'T sell, looking at how little he is rested.

And for fudge sake, not Garay again!

I know, I know...

Hooray for more offseason big-name rumors! Today's speculation comes from Spain's AS, which claims that Barcelona midfielder Xavi is "dizzy to take it to MLS". Perhaps something was lost in translation.

The website claims that Xavi has been approached by RBNY and his old teammate, "el futbolista francés", Thierry Henry. He does have a contract through 2016, and PSG are supposed suitors if he is to leave Barcelona.

Xavi, 33, has spent his entire career at one club, winning numerous accolades. He has 130 caps for Spain, played in three World Cups and three European championships, helping lead his country to three major titles.

Update: Italian reporter Gianluca Di Marzo confirms the rumor, saying that Xavi would come after the World Cup. Supposedly, "the parties involved are negotiating, the deal isn't closed but is off to a good start."

http://www.metrofanatic.com/story.jsp?ID=6341

That would leave RM with a ridiculously overloaded midfield. Maybe we can scoop up whoever they decide to discard?

Any link to a Dortmund player this month is garbage. Bags on injuries and in a battle to get champions league next season. Making 30mill now to only lose 40+mill on CL revenue is terrible business, and they know it. I presume Sahin will be a make-weight, and a part of any deal to get Gundogan

That would leave RM with a ridiculously overloaded midfield. Maybe we can scoop up whoever they decide to discard?

If they get him, cant see how they'l play both him and modric alongside a alonso/illara while still giving isco enough time. Modric has been great for them but knowing them, he'l probably be the one that leaves. we should be all over him if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.