Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pants are unzipped. Coentrao doesn't quite make me pull him out though. But not bad for starters Moysey

I think he has it in him to fecking lose it and hopefully this is true.A real fecking Rocket up the arse because they need it! Coentrao would be a great start and then if midfielder was added then we can move forward! Get some injured players back and I think our form will change dramatically!

He's got it in him to lose it, believe me. My mate is a PNE supporter and he always tells me about a game where Moyes put another manager on his backside.

I don't really understand the gesture, is it offensive in Spain to hold your lad? :lol:

Here's mundodeportivo's take on it:

The ugly face of Di Maria to be replaced by Gareth Bale in the match against Celta has highlighted the growing unease of the player in the Real Madrid.

Di María was booed by the stands after he announced his replacement and returned whistles with a gesture toward the crowd at the Bernabeu very explicit, clutching at his crotch in a clear sign that he is tired and ultimately very 'burning' your situation the white team. Rumors that the player wants to leave the club do nothing but grow with this new chapter, which has turned to the Real Madrid fans through social networks, as now there are many who want his departure after understanding this gesture is disrespectful.

And a video (the fans whistled him off)

Mirza Dautbegovic@psy_net
36m
Miralem Pjanic ima ponudu Manchester Uniteda

Bosnian Journalist just tweeted that we've bidded for Pjanic.
Apparently he was set to sign a new 5 year extension with Roma that had a €30mil release clause, so I doubt it's true. Would be great though. Anyways, bosnian journalists are as reliable as the mirror at the best of times so I wouldn't hold my breath :lol:

Oh crap. Wouldn't be too fussed losing Rio or Evra but I think Vida can still give a lot to the team. We need experienced players to bring through this next team.

No idea why we haven't tied Vidic down well before last summer.

Oh crap. Wouldn't be too fussed losing Rio or Evra but I think Vida can still give a lot to the team. We need experienced players to bring through this next team.

No idea why we haven't tied Vidic down well before last summer.
I can only imagine it's to do with his injuries. I can't think off any other reason (other than him wanting to leave) for the club not getting him to sign. It could be crazy to let him go.

I hope Vidic stays on for another season. Losing all 3 of our most experienced defenders at once (even when they're in indifferent form) is not a good idea IMO.

I'd like to keep Vidic, but if he leaves we'll just have to go out and sign a replacement. Two of Smalling, Evans and Jones are ready to build a partnership and play with consistency. An experienced head who is happy to act as back up wouldn't be a bad idea if Vidic does decide to leave.

Tuttosport said we had a rep at the Juve-Roma game watching Vidal, but maybe he was watching Pjanic.

They should have been watching every player on the pitch really.

R.E. Vidic. I wonder if Pallister knows more than he is letting on and he has been told that the senior players have not taken to Moyes. It looks like we could be losing Rio, Vidic and Evra at the end of the season.

R.E. Vidic. I wonder if Pallister knows more than he is letting on and he has been told that the senior players have not taken to Moyes. It looks like we could be losing Rio, Vidic and Evra at the end of the season.

If this is true then I have no problem with the chosen one moving them on.

Roma signing a (very good) midfielder from Cagliari - what does this mean re: Pjanic? Draw your own conclusions.

I'd expect we'd be ending this season losing all three either way, bar possibly Vidic. Ferdinand is done either way, Evra has already all but said he was going to leave no matter what and Vidic, who knows. I don't think it's got anything what so ever to do with senior players not taking to Moyes. It's probably also highlighting why we were constantly linked with CB's over the last year or two while most of us were baffled considering how many we already had, now it actually seems to make sense.

Lamela was a stand out player for Roma last season so I am not holding out too much hope that Pjanic will be the answer to our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.