Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

It could be on, chaps. Guy works for AS and he says he was a former communications director for Real Madrid. Could be bullshit who knows.

It could be on, chaps. Guy works for AS and he says he was a former communications director for Real Madrid. Could be bullshit who knows.

Can someone translate....i guess the gist of it is he is joining Utd?

All things considered Coentrao would be a good signing. Plays LB and can provide cover for other roles as well.

He won't even be cup tied for the UCL which is a rarity for Jan signings from big clubs.

I'd bet he clarifies within hours saying he was just commenting on the speculation.

Until I see him holding a United shirt or giving Moyes a great big hug, I won't believe a thing.

I wish we could get Di Maria. He's a cnut, but he is a lot better than the so called wingers we have.

Apparently the fans were booing him when he touched the ball (don't know if true but that's what I heard), so when subbed off he did that gesture.

I don't really understand the gesture, is it offensive in Spain to hold your lad? :lol:

Well I don't know what to think of that gesture...but Di Maria would be a great addition.

I put the picture over a world map with a 300nm light source underneath. What I got was his junk pointing out coordinates:

53, 30 N 2,15 W

Seems like he doesn't really know anything. 20 minutes ago he just tweeted the Guardian article about Real Madrid not selling any players this window.

I remember the days when Brophs actually contributed to the site and society, now he's just another Twitter junkie. Very sad.

probably just as well that we don't sign anyone - I am not sure my heart could take the shock

Ancelotti has to say that though, business can always happen if the price is right. This is on, don't take this away from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.