Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sport Witness is the single best place to follow any European related transfer news without any bullshit in it.

Really? It's effectively Tribal Football etc with added scepticism. They have no sources other then what any of us can find with google and a good translating program.

On Twitter they don't chat shit and are good at reporting the facts as well as the transfer gossip from all the European papers, a lot of respected journos follow their account.

I'm hoping its a bluff... A bit like how SAF used to play it. Then again moyes seems like the honest type...

He has many followers and many tweets and seems a legit journo, although none of the regular ones that I follow also follow him, which is strange.

Worth getting excited?? Has this guy got previous?
It's a WUM account, the picture is some stock picture taken from the internet. If you type 'business man' into google, that image comes up.

Are these the supposed grim quotes? Those are standard pretty much, SAF said stuff like he doesn't expect to do much in windows all the time. Only thing that is a bit odd is him saying he doesn't think the de rossi interest went as far as a bid, makes it seem like perhaps he's not the one who decides if they actually go as far as bidding for players, although that could just be me reading into it too much.

Are these the supposed grim quotes? Those are standard pretty much, SAF said stuff like he doesn't expect to do much in windows all the time. Only thing that is a bit odd is him saying he doesn't think the de rossi interest went as far as a bid, makes it seem like perhaps he's not the one who decides if they actually go as far as bidding for players, although that could just be me reading into it too much.

He's entering Hodgeson territory with that line...

More tweets less talk!

But while I'm saying that (what a hypocrite I'm about to be :lol:), I'd expect if those quotes are legit (and not edited to feck and not what Moyes actually said) then Woodward and co behind the scenes were the main people in charge in the summer. And if that's the case, it's ridiculous. Moyes took a shit storm for the summer and he's now taking a battering again, basically thanks to a few people who seem to have actually been in charge of the summer dealings fecking everything up royally.

The De Rossi stuff is verging on a disgrace. Verging on a world class midfielder available for a brilliant price for a team crying out to rebuild their midfield and he's passed up up.

Status
Not open for further replies.