Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh cant get excited over Cabaye

It would certainly continue our current form of buying average/mildly above average players. Owen, Valencia, Young, Fellaini....

Just another decent but nothing great type of player we are signing. Too many of these signings by us have let other clubs overtake us on the pitch.

Cabaye generates the same type of reaction as when we signed Valencia or Young for example: green herd will MEH, the red herd will MOO.

In the end the green herd will be vindicated.

I'm furious.

Just another decent but nothing great type of player we are signing. Too many of these signings by us have let other clubs overtake us on the pitch.

Cabaye generates the same type of reaction as when we signed Valencia or Young for example: green herd will MEH, the red herd will MOO.

I'm furious.

'Moo' is cow for good yes? Or am I missing something.

I'm furious.

If he could help us pick up form to the end of the season, that would be something.

If he is, as likely, a faker, he hasn't picked much of a muppet explosion name to get excitement.

I am sure I heard Talksport were going to be talking to him, but I can't remember if it was today or yesterday. So he does exist but as to if a genuine twitter account, as not on twitter, I don't know.

I'm furious.

Says the guy that wanted us to sign Gareth Barry over the summer.

Im sure now that you are a WUM.

Didn't we find out on the last page that the guy is a wum?

I was expecting to see some reap tweets in here but there's been nothing for a while yet loads of pages :(

Ben Fairthorne is an utter bullshitter. A search of this thread will show that.

Lallana has had a good season and is good technically for an Englishman but feck me he ain't United quality.

He might be, but Cabaye is ours.

Valencia - Cabaye - Carrick - Young
------------ Rooney --------------
-----------van Persie -------------

Wait...so there actually IS someone out there called Warwick Horton? fecking hell
Yes, someone has posted earlier the link to a website where there was a list of agents in English football. It's not hard to be a 'fake agent' when the transfer window is open, as you see.

Five days before another agent appears and tweets about United's potential transfers. Five days before your cocks are out again. Five days.

its like the 50k thread. leave it in one place, check the thread or just dont come in here

its like the 50k thread. leave it in one place, check the thread or just dont come in here

But it's true. It says so in the title, it's supposed to be a thread for tweets and immediate reaction to it, not a thread where we post tweets of known bullshiters and knowing it's bullshit.

Not that I'm helping by posting here as well and not adding to it, I suspect a load of our posts will be deleted by a mod soon.

Edit: well no I don't necessarily agree with what he says, I'd be more than happy to read actual tweets that turn out to be bullshit, but pointless to read tweets from a no mark who's just completely making it up

Thread reopened. Stop the chatter please.

Yes, posting the tweets from the "ITK's" is largely pointless, but can't be regulated, and the mains is nowhere near as bad as the newbie thread. And try not to insult each other.

Ah but Sir Tanglehair Palmolive IV is just trying to cause a shitstorm. The context tells us that De Rossi would have been furious watching Roma win the Scudetto when he had just moved away.

It's not a direct quote and it's not a dig at United.

What a cnut.
But I'm reading he only compared fighting for the title and his love for Roma. Imagine, he leaves Roma and they're in the title race while he's with United seventh in the league.

But I'm reading he only compared fighting for the title and his love for Roma. Imagine, he leaves Roma and they're in the title race while he's with United seventh in the league.

I know that now. I only read Tancredi's initial tweet and posted it. He didn't explain it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.