Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Moose" cannot be trusted either. 126k tweets for fecksake.

Was going to say this. He's a London-based "journalist" (if journalist means getting mocked for being fat by Adrian Durham and occasionally reporting on West Ham) so I doubt he's that clued in on United's business.

I suppose "learnt from their mistakes" refers to signing a player early in the window? I dont expect a blockbuster signing, if at all a signing.

This guy is an agent for the company which represents Ben Pearson, so is obviously connected. Somewhat.

Warwick Horton exists as an agent (link), but I can't see anything on the website that links the twitter account to him. Weird that he follows 1,000+ accounts too.

He's not been on twitter long either so it's most likely bollocks.

I went back through his previous tweets etc. and he's posted about some pretty obscure young footballers joining their management company. It would be pretty difficult for some randomer to verify that stuff.

Agreed, though; he does follow an unusually high number of people.

We'll see if it's true I guess, him only being on twitter for 5-6 days makes me doubt it, and the amount of people he follows. It's a little sad though that people would go through such lengths to 'trick' people, or simply lie to them like Indy kalia. Like does he have nothing better to do with his life?

I find that stories/tweets that specify on what day a signing will be announced are always bollocks and the writer is an attention/click seeking whore.

On the other hand it does seem a fairly short game to play - his credibility will be shot in 72 hours if nothing happens.

"I'm hearing complications have arisen. Deal is now 50/50 with agent standing firm on his fee. More to come".

I suppose "learnt from their mistakes" refers to signing a player early in the window? I dont expect a blockbuster signing, if at all a signing.

Nah the mistake was that we announced our first signing Fellaini on a monday - that must never happen again

We'll make some pathetic bid for Fabregas again, something like £30m, take it or leave it

Yeah, Jan Åge Fjørtoft probably saw my post in the OGS thread some days back. That was his plan from the first second he bought him, he knew that he would change to a PL Club either this january or the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.