Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that now. I only read Tancredi's initial tweet and posted it. He didn't explain it like that.
Aye. I bet the shistorm on Twitter has probably started and United fans are loud...

Can we stop quoting that guy please? Make it a thread ban or something. He's a troll and posting it here just feeds him. Ignore him and he'll soon enough return beneath the bridge.

no top professional would say such a stupid quote. yet people eat it up, believing this Tancredi "never gets any transfers right" Palmywotsit fool

People keep bumping this with stupid comments, nearly every other page, it's repeated by a Modmin not to post comments, can we have temp bans if people post a few comments in here?

Hunter. :lol:

Lost all faith in him after the Thiago saga. Used to think he was a good source.
He never said the deal was done. For what it's worth, Andy Mitten says Hunter does have connections to the club. They use him to liaise between Spanish clubs. Moyes asked him personally for background info on Thiago.

Why's Hunter only coming out with this now? He knows nothing. The Thiago and Isco transfers have proved that.

Roma say he can leave until 25th. United come in on 26th which is why it never happened. Seems legit.

Rumours that Andy Carroll failed an internal drugs test that West Ham then covered up, the FA have found out and are set to deduct West Ham 10 points..

Hunters account is accurate, and not even new info. I referenced it a few times myself this season, largely in relation to my disgust at signing Fellaini when better players were available. The Garcia interview was published around September with the exact same info.

Rumours that Andy Carroll failed an internal drugs test that West Ham then covered up, the FA have found out and are set to deduct West Ham 10 points..

If that was him on performing enhancing drugs then...

Hunters account is accurate, and not even new info. I referenced it a few times myself this season, largely in relation to my disgust at signing Fellaini when better players were available. The Garcia interview was published around September with the exact same info.

Yeah, a newbie called Proximos pmed me saying the same:

Hi,

I was looking at the 'tweets' thread in general forum and everyone was disregarding what Hunter said, but he was telling the truth.

Here is Roma coach saying the same thing on October.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ft-it-too-late-to-land-romas-daniele-de-rossi

Could you please post this and stop the ignorance!?

Thanks.

Same sort of rumours as the Carroll retiring rumours a few weeks back?

Every long term injury seems to be a drugs ban nowadays. It's a wonder they get time to play any football at all.

These Costa rumours have been started by a transfer news account on twitter.

Honestly don't think Costa is world class, his touch is hit and miss at times. Think he's in a very good system that suits him at Atletico. £32m would appear cheap though for someone with his record this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.