Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Talk@FootballTalk_ 13 Dec
Manchester United are showing interest in Mexican international midfielder Carlos 'el Gullit' Pena after scouting him on Thursday.

220px-Carlos_gullit_pe%C3%B1a_concentraci%C3%B3n.jpg

His name has popped up a few times recently in regards too MUFC. Looks like Jim Lawlor was watching the Liga MX final the other week and everyone thinks "el Gullit" is the player he was watching

He's very good, and actually a midfielder. However, more of an "interior" than a centre-midfielder. I like him a lot, but I don't think he would work in our current system.

Also, I have it on good account that Sporting Lisbon have enquired and are in talks to sign him.

I'm not really sure if I'm hoping for a new LB or that Fabio is given more gametime. I love Fabio though, so hopefully the latter..

At what point does someone watch Buttner and decide he'd be a good player for a team like Roma?

With Moyes not rating Fabio and Buttner seemingly going away, surely that must mean we've got the deal for a new left back all done.

Because it's not going to be Luke Shaw. But Baines is injured isn't he?

Could possibly be Alex Sandro. We've been linked a while, and he'd have been one of a number of players Moyes watched when he was at their Champions League game vs. Atletico.

He's supposed to be a top talent isn't he? iv heard good thing about Sandro.

Yeah, he's meant to be very good. Would cost quite a lot I'd imagine though, Porto rarely let their best players go on the cheap. I'd be happy with Baines, even happier with Shaw(won't be Shaw though)

Could possibly be Alex Sandro. We've been linked a while, and he'd have been one of a number of players Moyes watched when he was at their Champions League game vs. Atletico.

Would cost a fortune though. Porto don't sell cheap but he would be a good player for us

@BenFairthorne

'Agent at Old Trafford day confirming to one or two of the media United will bid £30 million for Koke when window opens'

'Agent also conforming he expects Manchester United to be the biggest spenders in January. Plenty of funds and list drawn up'

'Just because United bid for Koke doesn't mean they will get him, but agent at OT today assures the press the bid is very real.'

'There will be a degree of "panic buying" by United in January, but it will still be quality "panic buying."

Fairthorne been quite talkative about us today.

I know this thread is for things like this but Ben Fairthone is a known bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.