Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bullshit, we refused to meet Bilbao's valuation for Herrera yet we had over £80 million burning a hole in our pocket?
It may well be bullshit but imo it's wrong to believe that we pulled out of Herrera because we didn't have the money. Whether it was a good idea to be frugal at that point is another debate though.

It may well be bullshit but imo it's wrong to believe that we pulled out of Herrera because we didn't have the money. Whether it was a good idea to be frugal at that point is another debate though.

Well seeing as we happily paid over the odds for Fellaini, the less talented of the two, I'm a bit skeptical to any notion of there being a hefty transfer budget.

Aguero to Barca have been doing the rounds for the past few weeks.

TWEETS PEOPLE.

Barca have come out to deny it, but will be interesting to see if this one does actually develop.

I guess that would be the end of Sanchez.

Messi, Aguero, Neymar, Sanchez, Pedro, Iniesta.

Cheating.

I would prefer Pedro, but Sanchez is the most available I'd say, and someone I wanted before Barca went to sign him. A massive improvement on what we've got; him or Di Maria would be great on the right.

I would prefer Pedro, but Sanchez is the most available I'd say, and someone I wanted before Barca went to sign him. A massive improvement on what we've got; him or Di Maria would be great on the right.

Sanchez is younger. Although Pedro is also a brilliant player to be fair, and is a better goalscorer than Sanchez I think. Second only to Messi at Barca in terms of finishing ability I'd say.

Sanchez is younger. Although Pedro is also a brilliant player to be fair, and is a better goalscorer than Sanchez I think. Second only to Messi at Barca in terms of finishing ability I'd say.

He's a very classy finisher, Pedro. I loved his goal earlier this season where he miss hit a through ball on the counter, sprinted onto the end of it and placed the ball into the corner. Great goal.

Cannot take another summer of sniffing round a top Barcelona player. Arghhh

Talks between Ole and Molde were put on hold long before Moyes' septimana horribilis. There's obviously no connection between the two.

I wouldn't want Ole as our next manager anyway. Don't know why some fans are dreaming of this. Not everybody turns into Pep you know. Goes back to old club and does well. It helped Pep that he had the greatest ever Barca team and made a few tweaks. Where as we going to have do a bit of rebuilding and get rid of a few players.

I wouldn't want Ole as our next manager anyway. Don't know why some fans are dreaming of this. Not everybody turns into Pep you know. Goes back to old club and does well. It helped Pep that he had the greatest ever Barca team and made a few tweaks. Where as we going to have do a bit of rebuilding and get rid of a few players.

Not saying it will happen because I heard about the contract thing at Molde ages ago, but I reckon people would be more patient with Ole and would genuinely trust him to get it right because he knows 100% what United is about. Anyway I don't think Moyes is going anywhere anytime soon so it's all irrelevant.

I would have been so fecking happy if Soldkjaer took on the job. Our Pep.

A non starter. Don't think he's ready anyway. Would love him in a few more years though, should his development continue.

Oh God, here we go...

Next month will be interesting because there will be a lot of speculation over our three strikers. Moyes training methods are certainly not working on RVP and even Carrick. When did he ever pick up injuries? He hasn't given Hernandez a chance.

Posted this in the RVP thread. Sport...

Thiago-paper.png

Just like English papers, depends on the journo that writes the articles. Some are bullshitters while some have actual information from within the club.

Not saying it will happen because I heard about the contract thing at Molde ages ago, but I reckon people would be more patient with Ole and would genuinely trust him to get it right because he knows 100% what United is about. Anyway I don't think Moyes is going anywhere anytime soon so it's all irrelevant.

Ole's won more trophies in three seasons than Moyes has won in fifteen.

Ole's won more trophies in three seasons than Moyes has won in fifteen.

And I am sure there are players playing pub league that have won more medals than most Premier league players but you can't compare those levels so what is your point Matt?

If they offer decent money, or Koke, I'd take him to Madrid. Also, it's Tancredi.

As much as I have supported Nani, if the right offer came in and we could line up a replacement, I would have no issue. Di Maria seems likely to go from Madrid, that would more than satisfy a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.