Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
1234689_522142481200519_2058398718_n.png

More Piers:

@piersmorgan
Is it because its 05.24 Am in LA that I've just seen our team sheet and don't know who one of our players is? #Gnabry #Afc
22/09/2013 01.25 pm

@piersmorgan
BOOOOOOMMM!!!! 0-1 Great goal by Gnabry - always rated him #Afc
28/09/2013 06.46 pm

Pique and Hummels wouldn't be the fastest back line I've ever seen, if that'd be slight consolation.

Not sure what he's trying to say, but he's mentioning us again.

If this guy hasn't signed for us then he's the biggest WUM of all time. All those retweets :lol:

I sort of assumed that it was one of those where he was told while he was assistant that he would be considered for the big job he left knowing that it would lose him that opportunity. I find it hard to believe we went to him this summer.

I sort of assumed that it was one of those where he was told while he was assistant that he would be considered for the big job he left knowing that it would lose him that opportunity. I find it hard to believe we went to him this summer.

Have you seen what Ferguson says about him in his book? He's very, very, positive. Glowing almost. Really wouldn't surprise me.

Frankfurt's President confirms that Bayern will sign Lewa and Rode next season.

United linked to Everton player just before the Everton game.. Shocker.

:nono:
Herrera and Coentrao :devil:

Either way, let's just hope it isn't Fabregas again ;)

After reading Andy Mittens interview with Ed Woodward in UWS, Herrera is off. We don't value him at that price and Ed Woodward finally acknowledges that Athletic Club aren't going to budge on their valuation. My inner muppet accepts it isn't going to happen.

:nono:
Herrera and Coentrao :devil:

Either way, let's just hope it isn't Fabregas again ;)

By all accounts (i.e Ballbag on Revista the other day) there's no chance of United going after Herrera again. Bilbao won't sell for any less than €36m. And obviously Coentrao wouldn't make sense if we were getting Baines.

As if Ben Fairthorne, whoever he is, isn't just making all this up anyway.

By all accounts (i.e Ballbag on Revista the other day) there's no chance of United going after Herrera again. Bilbao won't sell for any less than €36m. And obviously Coentrao wouldn't make sense if we were getting Baines.

As if Ben Fairthorne, whoever he is, isn't just making all this up anyway.

True, true :(

I think Coentrao might have signed a contract extension anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.