Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
This twitter thing is a one big garbage can and it's not even funny anymore, reading it and trying get something consistent.

People all over the globe, trying to find info about United, involved in some transfer activity as Moyes stated and getting hint after who might he be after and all we get is another Ronaldo fairytale from some Indykaila bullshitter or other amateur, attention whore, writing from internet cafe in the middle of the friggin nowhere.

Seriously, feck off, Twitter. It's getting tiring. I'm muppet for Ronnie.

This twitter thing is a one big garbage can and it's not even funny anymore, reading it and trying get something consistent.

People all over the globe, trying to find info about United, involved in some transfer activity as Moyes stated and getting hint after who might he be after and all we get is another Ronaldo fairytale from some Indykaila bullshitter or other amateur, attention whore, writing from internet cafe in the middle of the friggin nowhere.

Seriously, feck off, Twitter. It's getting tiring. I'm muppet for Ronnie.

Sooooo your saying Ronaldo is coming??

Guys can we keep this thread for tweets? Every time I think there's news it turns out to be some random comment form someone...

Hehe look at Everton acting all tough. It's quite clear they'll sell to us as both of them are likely to push for a transfer.

Cabaye and Fellaini are barrel scraping options for Arsenal and United, not good enough to improve either team significantly.

Cabaye and Fellaini are barrel scraping options for Arsenal and United, not good enough to improve either team significantly.

I personally think Fellaini would improve us significantly.

(But this thread is for tweets only, so I'll stop there)

Are people actually retarded? Read the thread title, look at the 30+ deleted posts on this page and realize no, you shouldn't be posting general conversations or reactions to tweets in here. What can you not understand about "Tweets Only"? If your post isn't a tweet, don't make one!

No real need for him with Fabio back. Bit odd we bought him for last season instead of loaning him, but I suppose we thought we could move him on for a profit.

Rumours doing the rounds on Twitter that Arsenal have made a £20m bid for Pogba...

Status
Not open for further replies.