Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours doing the rounds on Twitter that Arsenal have made a £20m bid for Pogba...

Yep there's a Telegraph article saying that and it also says that Juve might be interested in doing a deal with them over Pogba :lol:

BSDc2GICIAArBk0.jpg:large

Someone just sent me this in a text.

Spurs have been very active in this summer. If the new playwrs gel well Spurs will easilly get the CL spot this season.

Levy knows how to conduct and close transfers efficiently, can we replace him for Eddie?

Levy buying up players before selling Bale. Don't want clubs know he has close to £100 million in his pocket and want's to soften to blow of him going.

Levy buying up players before selling Bale. Don't want clubs know he has close to £100 million in his pocket and want's to soften to blow of him going.

Makes sense, or he'll sell Bale next season. Either way he knows he has a small fortune coming into the club so can afford to splash the cash.

Sorry for chatting in the thread but I don't think it'll be Coentrao included in the deal, I think £93m would be independent if it went ahead. Including coentrao's original cost you're talking around £120m for Bale...don't think Real would go that far.

Chat over. Continue with tweets

Sky sports italia journalist? Hmm.

Look at his timeline, been pretty spot on the last few days. It's that Tancredi who post the Sky Italia bullshit constantly!

Sorry for chatting in the thread but I don't think it'll be Coentrao included in the deal, I think £93m would be independent if it went ahead. Including coentrao's original cost you're talking around £120m for Bale...don't think Real would go that far.

Chat over. Continue with tweets
It sounds like Coentrao would be part of the £93m, not additional.

Status
Not open for further replies.