Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that would be more than a fair bid. I'd hope we go no higher than that, tell them to take it or leave it. Kenwright will be licking his lips reading that offer, I reckon.

He hit them with the Delia Smith, didn't he?

Let's be 'avin youuuuuuuu. LET'S BE 'AVIN' YOU. Ando. ANDO? Did you hear that? Let's be 'avin' you, you fat ball of shite.

A team that doesn't splash the cash and already has Kagawa and Rooney to play in that position, not to mention Januzaj.
That's stupid thinking really. Would you say no to gotze if he were offered?
Rooney wants to leave and probably will leave if not this summer then definitely next summer or January. Januzaj is 18 years old and nowhere near ready, despite his potential. Kagawa still has loads to prove here at united, and with all due respect to him, he isn't at ozils level. Both are comfortable playing on the wings so there would be plenty of space for him, and he would easily improve our first team.

That's stupid thinking really. Would you say no to gotze if he were offered?
Rooney wants to leave and probably will leave if not this summer then definitely next summer or January. Januzaj is 18 years old and nowhere near ready, despite his potential. Kagawa still has loads to prove here at united, and with all due respect to him, he isn't at ozils level. Both are comfortable playing on the wings so there would be plenty of space for him, and he would easily improve our first team.
Why the feck are you debating a brain fart from Tommy Smyth and a subsequent WUM by Kid Cunto ?

Are talks at such an advanced stage that we're arguing over finding room for a player vs. getting the player we really need? I'm sorry I've been disconnected from the transfer scene for the last week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.