Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was anything in the rumours I'd expect things would have been wrapped up a good few weeks ago. More than likely it's all a load of bollocks and people are just throwing more BS around in the slight hope of being able to say they were 'right'.

He's a cnut, the only famous person he knows is that whiney annoying fecker off Coronation St.

Why should we believe that something will happen by/on Friday any more than any other time they told us something would happen today/at 5pm/at 11am etc?

Colin don't think like that buddy it will just ruin the moment! Lol just enjoy the ride!

By now, I just hope the transfer window would close tomorrow - I'm totally sick of those rumours and Twitter nonsense.

Whether it was wise or not, not to add to the team, will be judged by December/January, IMO.

By now, I just hope the transfer window would close tomorrow - I'm totally sick of those rumours and Twitter nonsense.

Whether it was wise or not, not to add to the team, will be judged by December/January, IMO.
The window isn't shut yet. We don't know if we'll add to the team or not.

He certainly played off tonight, and at the beginning of the game seemed to be waving goodbye to somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.