Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems some things just come across well on here. I wasn't being in the least bit serious, just posting another useless midfielder link.. I've lost count on how many so far.

At least nobodies tried Joey Barton yet.

That's correct - we've been linked to a to of midfielders for the past few years. But it could be worse, Joey barton.

Oh right, Top. A little tongue in cheek humour in the middle of a full blown debate and I'm the one you pick? You've changed.

Can there be a rule that if you want to discuss a tweet in this thread you have to post your own tweet as well? I hate seeing this thread bumped 4 hours after the last post with discussion of a previous tweet, makes me think something has happened.

Unless I missed that they had to pay French taxes now I have no idea what tax burden concerns they could possibly have. Sounds like bollocks.

Also Falcao can't play for 3 teams in a year, I don't think.

When Falcao went to Monaco wasn't the rumour/conspiracy that he would stay there for a few months then move to Real Madrid? So Monaco were only ever intended to be a staging post...

Sounds like bollocks indeed. They still haven't made any progress concerning their dispute with the French football association as far as I know.

Has he played a competitive match though? Fairly sure friendlies don't count
It's to do with his registration I think.

So if he was registered with Atletico Madrid before they sold him I don't think he can then be registered with a 3rd team but I can't remember if they sold him before the window opened, which would probably mean he was never registered with Atletico.

I think Mascherano got special dispensation to move to Liverpool and play for a 3rd club, anyway, so I guess Fifa could bend the rules.

Regardless, it's not going to happen. The French FA don't have a leg to stand on, short of kicking Monaco out of the league (which they won't do), and if you've ever been to Monaco you know what the culture there is like. The only reason this Russian has bought the club is to wave his dick about and show off how rich he is, he's not going to let his star purchase go because it would be embarrasing.

Loads of rumours that Ronaldo is there right now. Loads of security around it etc, will be easy to confirm if there's security around the hotel.

Loads of rumours that Ronaldo is there right now. Loads of security around it etc, will be easy to confirm if there's security around the hotel.

Are you trying to send us into overdrive? Don't do this to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.