Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said his son's pal told him he saw Ronaldo getting off a private jet.

If only there was a thread to post transfer related tweets rather than just referring to them...

Sorry mate, I assumed people would have seen it. But here you go pal, just for you. ;)

Haha well he's a friend of Ronaldo, if anybody knew some info it would be Rio.

Erm no actually. 8kg is only a stone and as Strength and Conditioning coach I have worked with many athletes. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a stone over weight. I think at the the very minimum he's half a stone over. If Anderson was around 10% body fat he'd look a lot different. You can tell by looking at his face. I think he has a good few pounds to shed before he's in top condition.
You're a shit strength and conditioning coach then, because 8kg is a stone and a quarter.

I hope Alistair Ferguson is getting punched in the face as much as Tina Turner during the 'Ike years' tonight.

The rumours about the Megastore having stopped selling the #7 shirt were, kind of, true then. Someone mentioned it on here a while ago.

The rumours about the Megastore having stopped selling the #7 shirt were, kind of, true then. Someone mentioned it on here a while ago.

It was reported in the papers about a month ago now. The mega store claimed it was due to a surplus of #7 Valencia shirts.

Would not be surprised if we've already got something agreed and we're just waiting on Bale > Madrid, as Perez can't be seen letting Ronaldo go without signing a big name in his place.

Would not be surprised if we've already got something agreed and we're just waiting on Bale > Madrid, as Perez can't be seen letting Ronaldo go without signing a big name in his place.

Please don't do this to me. Please. Stahp.

I mean, the muppet in me is putting together Ronaldo saying he isn't sure about his future, the number 7 suddenly becoming available and the rumours that he was at Manc airport and creating a disgustingly jizzworthy picture but I won't do it to myself.

Please don't do this to me. Please. Stahp.

I mean, the muppet in me is putting together Ronaldo saying he isn't sure about his future, the number 7 suddenly becoming available and the rumours that he was at Manc airport and creating a disgustingly jizzworthy picture but I won't do it to myself.

Fact that Calderon has also said he knows we've been in talks with Madrid and Perez is scared he'll leave?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...tiano-Ronaldo-in-talks-over-Man-United-return

If I was a Madrid fan and Perez let Ronaldo go and replaced him with Bale, I'd be severely pissed off.

Wow, you place a lot of faith in the club!

This kid and the defender who's gone to Roma were both in discussion with Spurs earlier in the window, but Spurs pulled out of the deal I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.