Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the noise seems to be coming from Chelsea, Darren Can called out Neil Ashton, who has a lot of sources at Chelsea, on it last week.

...and given Fellaini's clause elapsed at THAT kinda price, Everton would want a helluva lot more wonga.

...and given Fellaini's clause elapsed at THAT kinda price, Everton would want a helluva lot more wonga.
Everton don't really have much of a case for saying he's worth more than the clause if nobody has been willing to pay that.

Everton don't really have much of a case for saying he's worth more than the clause if nobody has been willing to pay that.

Unless he throws a strop, dont think Everton would care much as they'd rather keep the player anyways

You may be right. Probably why Moyes was so damn sure that "someone" would come in before the deadline. You'll have to forgive me for my lack of enthusiasm re Fellaini.

I trust our manager implicitly. He is so anal when making transfer decisions, it won't be a panic buy. In fact, he probably knew when he arrived at OT that he was bringing Fellaini in.

I am quite excited at the prospect of him doing what Cleverley failed to do yesterday.

I trust our manager implicitly. He is so anal when making transfer decisions, it won't be a panic buy. In fact, he probably knew when he arrived at OT that he was bringing Fellaini in.

I am quite excited at the prospect of him doing what Cleverley failed to do yesterday.

I'll happily be wrong should Fellaini become a star in our midfield.

And I'm wary of saying that Cleverley is a great player only in his own mind and Roy Hodgson's mind, because of the tirade that will come forth! To me, Cleverley isn't going to be any more effective than Anderson, it's just Anderson has had a few more seasons at it.

feck off posting in here. Tweets only, as the title says.

I'll happily be wrong should Fellaini become a star in our midfield.

And I'm wary of saying that Cleverley is a great player only in his own mind and Roy Hodgson's mind, because of the tirade that will come forth! To me, Cleverley isn't going to be any more effective than Anderson, it's just Anderson has had a few more seasons at it.

I am waiting for the hate about my Cleverley opinion. Sunny Jim has already started, but he is to be ignored at all costs.

Cleverley isn't good enough in my opinion and I doubt he ever will be.

Anderson was loved by Fergie, I don't think Moyes will have the same affinity with him. I think Anderson's days are numbered, especially as the midfield gets refreshed.

I am waiting for the hate about my Cleverley opinion. Sunny Jim has already started, but he is to be ignored at all costs.

Anderson was loved by Fergie, I don't think Moyes will have the same affinity with him. I think Anderson's days are numbered, especially as the midfield gets refreshed.

I don't know how Petrucci stands in the hierarchy of young(ish) midfielders, but for me he pisses all over Cleverley and Anderson talent-wise. I'd like him to be given a serious go at it.

But I digress as I note the title of this thread!

Either someone is taking the piss or...
  1. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    5h
    THAT third bid may be put in.

Expand
  2. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    5h
    Have just been informed that we're also still watching the Fabregas situation. The thinking being that if he starts the season benched...

Expand
  3. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    5h
    Also, a correction on my behalf. I suggested that a third bid had been offered to Barca for Fabregas. It's as it was suggested to me then.

Expand
  4. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    5h
    Re. MUFC Transfers. As mentioned a couple of weeks back United are monitoring the Bale situation with interest.

How can you possibly think ando's days are numbered when he's been given more minutes than anyone else this tour.

Fergie loved Anderson so much that he started with Cleverley for almost all of the big games. Cleverley will not be world class but he's proven to me that at the very least he's going to become an excellent and very reliable squad player for us

Fergie loved Anderson so much that he started with Cleverley for almost all of the big games. Cleverley will not be world class but he's proven to me that at the very least he's going to become an excellent and very reliable squad player for us

Cleverley was out of favour near the end of last season. Also Cleverley started most of the big games because Anderson wasn't even fit for most of them.

Seriously, can you lot feck right off with your discussing in this thread. You're all taking the piss now.

Edit: Thanks.

Cleverley was out of favour near the end of last season. Also Cleverley started most of the big games because Anderson wasn't even fit for most of them.

He turned to shite after the Real Madrid game (where he was very good) as did the entire team as a whole. I am not too bothered abou that but in the games where he started he did an excellent job. In fact the one he didn't start (Liverpool away) we were horrible

How can you possibly think ando's days are numbered when he's been given more minutes than anyone else this tour.

Ando needed the minutes for sure.

If you are asking whether I think his days are numbered because he is not good enough for our midfield, if we want to challenge in Europe, then yes, he isn't.

Sorry, you misunderstand me. Fergie, believed in him as a prospect and if you believe everything that you read, he liked him a lot as an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.