Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like WhatsApp. Also if anyone believes it for a second they're an idiot.

That Jonno lad is a huge knob and I don't see why people care what he says.

Last month he said our next signing will be Strootman. Basically, he knows feck all apart from some of the youth players.

That Jonno lad is a huge knob and I don't see why people care what he says.

He's been right about several things United in the past, he seems to have a lot of ins at United, and is friends with quite a few of the younger players like Welbeck, Smalling etc

This Jonno fella is a regular in this thread. I feel we need a rundown of what he's gotten right and what he's gotten wrong.

It seems like he's still living off the predictions he made two years ago.

He's been right about several things United in the past, he seems to have a lot of ins at United, and is friends with quite a few of the younger players like Welbeck, Smalling etc

He said Ronaldo to Chelsea was guaranteed at the start of summer, and claims to have put £450 on it. He's a knob too.

He said Ronaldo to Chelsea was guaranteed at the start of summer, and claims to have put £450 on it. He's a knob too.

then he counter claims he done it to fool the bookies and back him to come to United. full of shit and manipulates the on-going topic to make him sound in the know and flaunt money.

When this one goes tit up he'll claim he laid 5 grand on Ronaldo staying at Madrid and all the tweets were for him to get better odds.

He is. He's a complete and utter knob. Clearly attention seeking with that tweet.

He is a wannabe. Pics with celebs and posting screengrabs of him putting big bets on. Flaunting and hinting he has loads of money.

Mate, he is an absolute tool. I followed him on Twitter for a while, as I was under the idea that he always had some good united news. He actually is a grade A cnut!

It makes you wonder why some of the lads are actually friends with him when he seems to be a bigoted, racist and homophobic idiot.

You guys are forgetting when he posted up a text/whatsap conversation between him and Pogba when Pogba told him that he's leaving United.

That turned out to be true.

You guys are forgetting when he posted up a text/whatsap conversation between him and Pogba when Pogba told him that he's leaving United.

That turned out to be true.
You dont actually believe that Ronaldo texted that retard, do you? Oh GM...

Roll on September 2nd so we don't have this kind of noncery for a few months.

yesterday, the airport "sighting". today hoax text messages.

I like the idea of Ronaldo sitting there texting "hmmmm" though :lol:

I really fear how transfer windows might look like in 10 years, 20 years.

It'll just be Jim White, as a head in a jar, screaming out the names of players and the clubs they've gone to. Those little freaks from Stoke will still be there, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.