Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports understands Tottenham have reignited their interest in Porto winger Christian Atsu. The 21-year-old's future at Porto has been the subject of intense speculation, with the Ghana international refusing to sign a new deal at the Estadio do Dragao.
by Chris Burton 3:09 PM

Scott Parker's having a medical at QPR, according to Twitter. I hope they enjoy watching players run around aimlessly for 90 mins.

It was an iphone or whatsapp screen print.

Ronaldo: Meeting United officials tomorros
* 2 day
Jonno: Do you want to though? I remember all those years when you said you won everything. No challenge.
Ronno: Hmmhmmm

It may be a wind up, but what is the significance of taking it down instantly? Either he's smart and it makes it look even more suspicious to further make the prank look good - or he realised/was told to get rid of it asap.

I know which one I'd choose :drool:

A screenshot of his iPhone in a text convo. Name ontop of the screen was "Cristiano Ronaldo" with message saying "I'm meeting utd board tomorrow". Another one of his betting wind-ups I imagine.

He has been saying for ages now that Ronnie is on his way.

That's the sort of thing Indykaila would post if he'd developed some (more) fairly serious mental issues.

That's the sort of thing Indykaila would post if he'd developed some (more) fairly serious mental issues.

To be fair though - there is a difference between this guy and Indy. It's common knowledge that this guy is friends with the players. Not saying that this isn't just a wind up - but yeah.

I dont know why Jonno gets stick, has he ever been wrong? hes been saying it since day that ronaldo was potentially on his way back.

Come on lads. I'm up there with the muppet elites but that is clearly bullshit. I bet if you scroll up in that iPhone conversation it'll turn out to be a bloke called Dave.

:lol: As if. The guys a clown and now just likes the attention. Though I do want to know that youtube link

Maybe it was sent to him by another player. Maybe he faked it. Maybe King Jonno is Moyes in disguise.

I definitely believe some Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime on Twitter who is pretending Cristiano Ronaldo is texting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.