Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
So roger the rum man is claiming we'll sign Ronaldo and Fellaini? I'll be happy with that.

Mr Vaughan can go feck himself, in the last month rum cnut told him that theo might be moving to Liverpool and bale is close to united.

And thus Roger is banned from this thread like Indy

I'll probably never say this again - or acknowledge you in any sort of positive way - but well done. For once, Denmark does not need to be ashamed of you.

You lot should use tapatalk. Embedded tweets don't work.

The Caf feels so different without shit tweets to read.

It would be a weird bid. Fellaini and Baines are worth more than £30m to Everton. And are worth less than that to United.

To be fair I think that is an overestimation for the pair.

Sense. Both are massively overrated by some.

Not really. One is a player who is 25, we bought for 15m, is one of the best DMs in the league (if not the best) and can also be a real force as an AM (which United wouldn't use him as, but he was still super in that position) and the other is a player who for the last 2 seasons at least has been the best LB in the league and one of the best in the world.

Not really. One is a player who is 25, we bought for 15m, is one of the best DMs in the league (if not the best) and can also be a real force as an AM (which United wouldn't use him as, but he was still super in that position) and the other is a player who for the last 2 seasons at least has been the best LB in the league and one of the best in the world.

I respect you as a poster and for your Everton knowledge, but neither player floats my boat. I think you can understand my view on the pointlessness of us signing Baines? It wouldn't be a big enough upgrade on Evra to justify the outlay. It'd make sense if we were selling Paddy. My views on Fellaini are clear - great for Everton, not the sort of player a Top 4 side should be after.

If we're seriously after these two, it's proof of what's been reported - namely that everyone else has shafted us.

I would say Ashley Cole has been better than Baines in the past two seasons. I am genuinely baffled if we buy Baines as Evra has had a great season, plus he is our vice captain. He will play a vital role for us next season especially if we hit a run of bad form. Our senior players will be much needed and I would hate for Evra to be pushed out unless he decides to leave.

I respect you as a poster and for your Everton knowledge, but neither player floats my boat. I think you can understand my view on the pointlessness of us signing Baines? It wouldn't be a big enough upgrade on Evra to justify the outlay. It'd make sense if we were selling Paddy. My views on Fellaini are clear - great for Everton, not the sort of player a Top 4 side should be after.

If we're seriously after these two, it's proof of what's been reported - namely that everyone else has shafted us.

I understand your views, but i think that £30 million for those two players in todays market is a very good deal for the buyer.

I would say Ashley Cole has been better than Baines in the past two seasons. I am genuinely baffled if we buy Baines as Evra has had a great season, plus he is our vice captain. He will play a vital role for us next season especially if we hit a run of bad form. Our senior players will be much needed and I would hate for Evra to be pushed out unless he decides to leave.

The only way Baines makes sense is if Evra is leaving - that doesn't seem to be on the horizon...

I honestly don't understand how Cole could be seen as being better than Baines last season.

I understand your views, but i think that £30 million for those two players in todays market is a very good deal for the buyer.

I don't see why we wouldn't throw the £10m from Baines onto what we've already offered for Fabregas instead. We just have no need for Baines, as good as he's been for two seasons, and I'm bemused as to why we seem to be wasting our time with him.

I don't see why we wouldn't throw the £10m from Baines onto what we've already offered for Fabregas instead. We just have no need for Baines, as good as he's been for two seasons, and I'm bemused as to why we seem to be wasting our time with him.

I know. :lol: Maybe i should have said i am speaking more generally and not just in the case of United that it is a very good deal for the buyer. To be honest though, did you really need RVP? A lot of posters before you signed him suggested not really but look how he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.