Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has gone from "My friend's dog's bollocks' niece has heard this rumour..." to "Roger the rum man". The future is here!

So we are signing "some" players. That'll do.

"We will sign some players" isn't very convincing to you?

What more could you possibly want from the man?

The "some" players is a bit strange, but heyho maybe I'm reading too much into it. It just reads like we are settling for our 3rd or 4th choice

The "some" players is a bit strange, but heyho maybe I'm reading too much into it. It just reads like we are settling for our 3rd or 4th choice

Or we are getting in atleast 2 players. Basically he has a number of targets for a number of positions.

Apparently their owner has put up the entire team for sale. The manager and the coaches seem to have been told that they will get compensation.

Not much to feel sorry for then. 'Work' for 16 days and probably get paid in full for a multi-year contract.

His reputation is still fully intact and he will get another gig no problem.

Must......not..............quote..............and.............abuse...........posters...........for..............being.........idiots..........

So, let's look at the evidence, Coronation Street bloke, ESPN guy Smyth, and now ....Roger the Rum Man.

Are these ITKs on Ronaldo getting sillier by the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.