Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've actually had sun this summer, but too fecking much of it. So yes, I agree, I haven't been a fan of this summer either.

Check out @RedHeartUnited's Tweet:

who the hell is United We Stand? this got so many retweets.

this could be epic.

University of West Scotland apparently. Must have some very good journalism students there.

Don't you have to pay for UWS? And isn't it also linked to Andy Mitten somehow? Could be legit I suppose.

Best to assume its absolute nonsense like 99% of the other tweets in here

As SteveJ may possibly or possibly not say. For those that give us information that we want to hear, we shall treat them like kings and believe their every word. Arise Sir Connor, our new muppet king.

WTF is that ad? Roy Lichtenstein will be wanting a transfer.

False rumours about Unted and Barca agreeing a fee for Fabregas (pointing towards something over at UWS). This was on Twitter. What has actually been written on UWS I don't know.

It would be nice if someone could actually confirm these rumours, but either way it doesn't really do anything other than add some excitement to the drama. Hopefully this saga will be resolved this week one way or other.

Andy Mitten is heavily involved with UWS and posts on their forum.

It's on.......

......Not really.

It said that a UWS article claimed that United had agreed a fee for Cesc.

Mitten doesn't seem like the kind of person to make up rumours to get attention, he did say that he was going to the Barca game so he might have met with some ITK at Barca.

A bid being accepted would compliment the manager stating it was up to Fabregas whether or not he leaves.

The Glorious 8th!
The day Ronaldo comes back.

BMhMXyJCYAAWXab.jpg:large

Imagine if the sun are right. It would be the greatest piece of ITK information of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.