Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Rooney's reaction will be if this happens? Will he try to backtrack as he thinks he is going to the Champions for next season. When maybe he isn't.

That guy from Coronation Street quoted 8th August too. What more proof could you need!

Didn't Mitten call SAF's retirement pretty early? Gives him some credibility, maybe.

That was Mark Ogden of The Telegraph.

Wasn't it Mitten who tweeted something like "the calm before the storm" before it was announced? Or maybe it was someone else, these twitter guys are fairly interchangeable.

Wasn't it Mitten who tweeted something like "the calm before the storm" before it was announced? Or maybe it was someone else, these twitter guys are fairly interchangeable.
Yeah it was him who tweeted that.

Hate to do this but. ..

that Roger the rum man has apparently said we are about to sign ronaldo soon. Didn't people in here basically commit suicide when he said Rooney was off to Chelsea?

Loads of talk on Twitter that Osman will be having a medical on Thursday with a view to signing a contract with us, tell me this is BS!!

That roger the rum man called a few transfers this transfer window already (don't remember who they are, just look through the time line). Hope he's right, as unlikely as it is.

That roger the rum man called a few transfers this transfer window already (don't remember who they are, just look through the time line). Hope he's right, as unlikely as it is.

Gary Hooper to Norwich was one I think

Luiz Gustavo? No thanks. I'd prefer Fellaini over him and even that sounds quite awful.

Oh great... Roger the rum man sounds like such an obvious wum man that I don't know if should cum, man.

Loads of talk on Twitter that Osman will be having a medical on Thursday with a view to signing a contract with us, tell me this is BS!!

It is. If you did a bit of research you'd see that it originated from an account with 69 tweets called "SkySportsMatt" and has been around for a couple of months. Sounds legit.

Here's a bit of pointless ITK info for you all. Leeds are going to buy Kevin Doyle once they sell Ross McCormack.

Boom. No one gives a feck.

Gutting for Leeds. Their best player is on the brink of signing for Boro. How depressing for the Leeds massive.

It is. If you did a bit of research you'd see that it originated from an account with 69 tweets called "SkySportsMatt" and has been around for a couple of months. Sounds legit.

That is a relief....i was 98% sure it was bs but had this bad feeling it may just be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.