Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse would be one of the best reporters in the business if he lived 2 days in the future.

Cristiano also answered questions regarding Florentino Perez' comments in which he assured that Ronaldo would be retiring at RM.

"I am not going to confirm anything. I don't know my future. At this moment I am a Real Madrid player but the future I truly do not know. We will see what happens, but right now I am fine where I am."

I don't know if he'll come here or not, but I don't think he's gonna sign a new contract soon.

This just got RT'd into my TL.

"If United signed Bastian Schweinsteiger I'd fly to Tampa and nosh Glazer off in his hospital bed. I'd use some of his drool to make it sexy"

This just got RT'd into my TL.

"If United signed Bastian Schweinsteiger I'd fly to Tampa and nosh Glazer off in his hospital bed. I'd use some of his drool to make it sexy"

It's easy to say such things when the "if" has odds as long as that.

What a wonderful tweet, please post more from your comical timeline.

No clue who this is but he has a decent amount of followers so I thought it might be worth posting.

He's the guy that hasn't missed a game in like forever. In 2010 he had attended 1.000 consecutive games or something. I think that someone who travels that much with the team, naturally gets close to a lot of people in and around the club. I am ofcourse only guessing.

Well I hope that no one was going to believe this anyways. He is off. We are just holding out for maximum cash.

Didn't you read, he said "not certain though". :p

Jokes aside, I agree with you CC. He's not going to say he's leaving that's the only certain.

If they actually let him face the press at an official presser he's surely staying.

:lol: Well he's hardly likely to announce he's leaving at a Barca press conference is he?

He might stand up and say: "And so, farewell you tiki-taka twits!" and vanish in a whirl of smoke(screens).

Status
Not open for further replies.