Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabregas was asked by a Spanish reporter did he want to leave, Fabregas refused to comment. For what it's worth.

Post this here for the LOLs.

Surely not.

The guy is a knob, but I've read on here that he may know his stuff.

Post this here for the LOLs.

Surely not.

The guy is a knob, but I've read on here that he may know his stuff.

Covering his pride (if it does go through) since he tweeted that bet "Ronnie to Chelsea" screenshot in May. Glorified arsebandit is all he is.

Absolutely no chance. Ronaldo and Mourinho don't have a good relationship.

With the word stunt, I took it as it wouldn't have lengthened it on a move elsewhere with people putting it on Chelsea. Then the he's coming home bit suggests United.

Absolutely no chance. Ronaldo and Mourinho don't have a good relationship.

He's actually saying that he's coming back to OT.

He's a cnut though, an absolute cnut.

He posted the Chelsea rumour so people would believe him, put money on and make better odds for those betting he'd come back to us. He bet on Ronaldo coming to us and he's awaiting ALOT of money, I think.

Douchebag

He is ITK.. but its with some players..
Knowing if Welbeck is signing a contract or Fryers isnt is one thing.. He'll have no clue about high profile transfers if the board and the club are trying to keep things quiet.

He posted the Chelsea rumour so people would believe him, put money on and make better odds for those betting he'd come back to us. He bet on Ronaldo coming to us and he's awaiting ALOT of money, I think.

Douchebag

Yep. At the time he retweeted a tweet from someone who said that he was making that small bet so the odds on Ronaldo going to United would drift out then he could place more money on that and make a decent profit if it came true. Either that or the tweet said that he knew what Johnson was doing. Not sure which, but a month or so later he pretty much confirmed what he was doing with that.

He is ITK.. but its with some players..
Knowing if Welbeck is signing a contract or Fryers isnt is one thing.. He'll have no clue about high profile transfers if the board and the club are trying to keep things quiet.

It was the RVP one I remembered him calling a week or two before it happened. Could've been a fluke but although he seems like a cnut, he's no worse that Howard Nurse for example. :lol:

It was the RVP one I remembered him calling a week or two before it happened. Could've been a fluke but although he seems like a cnut, he's no worse that Howard Nurse for example. :lol:

Well, except that he's more ITK than Howard who is just as ITK as any of us.

Fergie said later that he had asked the senior players about RvP because he was the Arsenal captain.. Plus the whole thing was in the open anyway.. Fergie had confirmed the bid.

Like I said, he is ITK, but he's a small fish.. The Ronaldo story is way too big for him.

The Spurs Twitter page has Bale and Dempsey as the background.

I suppose he'd had his fair share of good luck in going to Spurs at all, given that he was never at that level.

I suppose so, but he is far better than the MLS, he'd do a job for anyone outside the top 5.

Nah, we are well covered there. Kone/Mirallas/Jelavic/Anichebe/Barkley/Osman/Fellaini can all play AM or ST.

Surprised to not see Fulham linked with him again. Wasn't Martin Jol saying the other day they were looking at players to ease the burden for Berbatov?

Maybe Woodward will get around to signing him in the January window. No way he can work up the steam to bid again before September.

This is long. Either offer something worth accepting or move on. They obviously are not eager to sell.

Yeah, wasn't our second bid around £30M pounds which would have converted to close to 35M euros?

That's what I thought as well, on the other hand who knows what we really bid. It was all just guesswork I'd assume.
One thing's for sure if this 35 million Euro bid was our take-it-or-leavie-it one than that's a bit of a pisstake.

That's what I thought as well, on the other hand who knows what we really bid. It was all just guesswork I'd assume.
One thing's for sure if this 35 million Euro bid was our take-it-or-leavie-it one than that's a bit of a pisstake.
Sounds like speculation to me. Some journoslooking for a big story for the Sunday papers pulling transfer bid numbers out of the air.

He says our 'last offer' was €35m. That could either mean the third offer, which has been rejected, or our previous offer i.e. the second offer.

The feck? €35 million is good money.

Think so for Fabregas? A 30 million pound bid for one of the best midfielders out there when we are in deep need for one? It's a lot of money sure, but I think he's worth more.

He says our 'last offer' was €35m. That could either mean the third offer, which has been rejected, or our previous offer i.e. the second offer.

Ah that's perfectly right. He's probably talking about our second bid then. Well spotted

Think so for Fabregas? A 30 million pound bid for one of the best midfielders out there when we are in deep need for one? It's a lot of money sure, but I think he's worth more.

I would disagree. But he's definitely worth more to us which is why we should get out our wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.