Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martino is sticking with JDS because he's not certain that Cesc won't end up leaving for United (or Arsenal).

More or less.

Someone on twatter just wrote out the entire Ronaldo saga in 15 separate tweets, clogging up my feed. But it kept me amused for a minute. His twitter name is https://twitter.com/FlNewss,and they basically intertwine every story that has come out about Ronnie into one; pure muppet poetry.

Anyone think this is anything other than pure fantasy?

To the Ronaldo thread?

Yeah? I wouldn't know. I only know he's gotten a few right and quite a few journos seem to follow him.

Yeah the company isn't registered, his websites a pile of shit and he isn't on the list of registered agents. Probably just built up his twitter like most of these dodgy agents

As good a chance as we think we have of signing Fabregas :lol:

How will the convo go?

So, you bought Bale for £100m, can we have Ronaldo for £80m or so? Even thought he's a better player by far, and is right at his peak?

Yeah the company isn't registered, his websites a pile of shit and he isn't on the list of registered agents. Probably just built up his twitter like most of these dodgy agents

Odd. He very rarely seems to post transfer gossip. It hardly seems worth it.

You have to hand it to the guy though, that's an awful lot of work to pass himself of as an ITK. You have to admire the dedication if he is fake.

His last bit of inside info was being told Evra was going to leave. Not saying his business is fake though. Just that he has as much inside info as any of the press do.

He definitely used to be on the list, and it even had that deusmanagement thing under "Other info" but he seems to have been removed now. He was on that list for a number of years.

He definitely used to be on the list, and it even had that deusmanagement thing under "Other info" but he seems to have been removed now. He was on that list for a number of years.

You're right, he was on it at one point but the agency was dissolved back in 2010 so something doesn't add up. Either way he's lying so I wouldn't trust anything that he tweets

David Goddard is still on the FA list of agents..
It could be an elaborate wum though.. that website looks rubbish

Holy feck, we're going to make our first signing in the next couple of days. Let the excitement start brewing.

"Hello Manchester United Mega-Store, how may we help you today?"

"It's me - deepthroat - is that boy coming back from Madrid, just cough for yes."

"feck off Howard."

Howard Nurse walks in on a murder.

"Are you killing that person?"

"No."

"Oh ok then."

Excellent scoop by SkySources, came about two hours after Lyon's president said that Newcastle have agreed a fee for Gomis.

Status
Not open for further replies.