Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Guardiola always planned for him, he's going to be the key example in playing the tica Taka style, on a side note, Bayern with Tica taka is going to further enhance Germany's chances in the world cup

Every time I vow to give up on this fecking saga, something gives me hope. Ffs. :mad:

Nevermind Fabregas, what's with these ridiculous things the Arsenal players are always doing?

I doubt there's anything in it but he probably has some contacts within the club, he goes to those charity dinners and that.

Day after my birthday. Ronaldo is coming home. It is in the stars.

No, the sun. Can't you read?

Regarding the Ladyman-Fab tweet:

For what it is worth.

Well it's my actual birthday. My 21st. Assuming this is that old, clearly bullshit Ronaldo story but a signing of any kind on my birthday would be cracking.

Why would we wait to announce one of the biggest signings in the club's history because the day after happens to be a testimonial for one of our players? Sounds like utter drivel.

I'm very reluctant to even believe we'll sign Fabregas or any other quality midfielder but Ronaldo coming back is just frankly not/never going to happen.

Why would we wait to announce one of the biggest signings in the club's history because the day after happens to be a testimonial for one of our players? Sounds like utter drivel.

Out of respect for Rio's big day?

I'm very reluctant to even believe we'll sign Fabregas or any other quality midfielder but Ronaldo coming back is just frankly not/never going to happen.

We've always had and signed great midfielders in the past. I don't see why the future would be any different.

Well when was the last time we did so?

Well, it can be argued we've done quite well with a "mediocre" midfield. Winning 5 titles in the last seven years and losing the other two by goal difference and a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.