Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballbag has his say

@GuillemBalague: He's going nowhere RT @RhysWill22 @GuillemBalague what is the latest with Cesc lots of people talking!

:lol: what did folk expect him to say?

"Man United want Cesc? Yeah feck it why not? He's a cnut anyway. Cesc will be in Manchester, no doubt bitches."

Sometimes you have to take things at face value. It's very plausible that with a new manager in place, Cesc is firmly deemed untransferable.

Obviously he has to say what he has to say, but it's not shocking to think that he might mean it!

When translated like this, it isn't quite as definitive.

I didn't see the press conference or seen any of the actual quotes before translation.

But I can say that 100% this is the correct translation

Unless there is a 'Fabregas will be a Manchester United player, and so too will Ronaldo' - if so, then that is 100% the correct translation.

BQF9e7ACQAE8iwK.jpg:large
Fantastic.

Has this guy even come close to getting one transfer right yet?
He was correct on the Monaco transfers. He called them early. We all thought he was bullshitting but they came true. Then he started filling everyone's Twitter up with his Sky Italy references.

It's like Chinese whispers, but openly through twitter.

Why? He was always likely to stay on a bigger contract and if he left it'd have been most likely he'd go back to Serie A or attract one of the Spanish clubs. We'd have been nowhere near him

Doubt he would of gone back to Seria A, not many clubs there would of been able to get him away from PSG. As for Spanish clubs? he's great player, but would not get into Madrid or Barca yet. Maybe we would not be anywhere near him, but he's a great player, a lot of potential and would of improved our midfield if we did sign him.

Doubt he would of gone back to Seria A, not many clubs there would of been able to get him away from PSG. As for Spanish clubs? he's great player, but would not get into Madrid or Barca yet. Maybe we would not be anywhere near him, but he's a great player, a lot of potential and would of improved our midfield if we did sign him.

Yes ofc, I just think we'd be miles down his list of choices. Going back to Serie A would be partly to do with missing home which was one rumour when people were talking about this contract. I think he's probably good enough as an option if Barcelona did indeed sell Fabregas this summer, as there's already more space with Thiago leaving.

WTF has happened to this thread? Hardly any tweets to get us all excited :(

Here you go.

That's like saying "Man makes final offer on Audi A3 for work commute, if he can't get it he will go for the other options of Lotus Elise or a Landrover".

Would it not make more sense to look for a Volkswagen Golf, Mercedes A Class or BMW 1 Series?

Namsayin?

That's like saying "Man makes final offer on Audi A3 for work commute, if he can't get it he will go for the other options of Lotus Elise or a Landrover".

Would it not make more sense to look for a Volkswagen Golf, Mercedes A Class or BMW 1 Series?

Namsayin?

Why would we go for an Audi A3 if there's a Mercedes A Class available though?

Namsayin?

Ya. :lol:

Howard Nurse is the muppets' DarK Knight, Green Arrow, Man of Steel...He's the one standing outside of Carrington asking various officials and non-officials "have you struck a deal with Sneijder yet?"...then turning to twitter for the kiss of death. He then resurrects the muppets with belated confirmations and completes his twisted circle.

I get the feeling this guy is usually accurate because he is so far behind current. Things are almost a dead cert before he commits. He is the "Care in the Community" journalist.

After his Van Persie embarrassment last year it's safe to say his sauces aren't worth my chips.

I must have missed that one. What did he say/do?

On August 14th

@HowardNurse
Lots of paper talk today about #MUFC signings - but my understanding is that nothing is imminent. Only time will tell...

I think it was only a couple days later that the RVP deal was made aware to us?

On August 14th

@HowardNurse
Lots of paper talk today about #MUFC signings - but my understanding is that nothing is imminent. Only time will tell...

I think it was only a couple days later that the RVP deal was made aware to us?

Cheers for that. I get the impression he is a nice guy but you wouldn't want him in MI5.

Status
Not open for further replies.