Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he got the date and player - which is basically the whole thing - wrong? Haven't any of you ever made a tiny mistake before?

That Tweet/Pic is about Ronaldo, and not Rooney, isn't it?

Plus around the time and a few months later, he retweeted tweets which said he did it just to bring the odds on him going to United out so that he could put a big bet on that (he put a larger bet on another player (RVP?) coming to United the previous season).

He did call the RVP deal last season.

Tufty is a red issue poster. Has no inside info whatsoever.

If I had to put money on any transfers, with the mediocre knowledge I have I would guess er would get fellaini and fab next week. Fellaini because of his release clause which expires next week and fab because with the amount of bids we have put in its quite likely it would get resolved one way or another by next week.
easy gamble to try make yourself look like you have friends in united.

Has this guy even come close to getting one transfer right yet?

He gets them all right by virtue of posting every rumour possible. Ie "Rooney will stay at United", "Rooney may push for Chelsea move", "Rooney wants to join up with Wenger", "Talk that Ancelotti is interested in want away Wayne" and "PSG increasingly look like Rooney's destination".

At the end of the window retweet whichever of these applies. Sorted.

999977_606149776083538_663873691_n.jpg

That's a fake tweet.

Honestly how can anyone even think that an official club account will post tweets like a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.