Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till Chelsea pay at least double what they bid then he can keep wishing all he wants

Check out @AndyMitten's Tweet:

There is a fair chance that we will make a third bid, the question is how much that will be.

It would have to be considerably more than £30m for Barca to accept....possibly around £35m plus add ons might just do it.

Corriere dello Sport? I don't trust any of these Italian newspapers after the Sneijder non-transfer and looking at tweets by Tancredi Palmeri.

It's like the Sky Sports Italy all over again.
Yeah, found out it's Corriere del Sport.

Kudos to Anustart89 ( a newb who Pm'd me) for the help.

He has already stated that he would be "very proud" if we came in for him and Juve will sell at the right price. The latter being my interpretation of their past comments.

Nice, he also says "or Monaco" after though, so I don't think he's that bothered where he goes as long as he gets more cash. Would be a good signing.

I like how Alastair tries to make it out he got the info before everyone else had already broken the story.

I like how Alastair tries to make it out he got the info before everyone else had already broken the story.

:lol:

Our 'preparation' for the bid is bloody slow. Does Woodward have to make sure he has a clean desk before submitting the bid?

Our 'preparation' for the bid is bloody slow. Does Woodward have to make sure he has a clean desk before submitting the bid?

It would of been quicker, but Woodward's fax machine (which happens to be the same infamous fax machine used by no other than David Gill over the last 8 years to help us sign the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov, Nani, his overweight friend & of course, the marquee signing that was, Phil Jones in the summer of 2011. He handed this down to Woodward to signify his new role as CEO and to help him continue the fine success rate in the transfer market that Manchester United & it's fans had grown to love over the years under the former CEO) has been on the blink - unfortunately it's the only one fax machine currently located near a phone line that we have at Old Trafford. Brother leaked information that Woodward had been in contact with them to send out a engineer to take a look at the machine, but they have been fully booked since Monday morning due to the storms hitting the UK over the weekend, so Woodward has been on a waiting list since then.

Rumours were abound on Twitter last night that United has managed to strike a small deal with Brother and engineer would of been sent yesterday evening / early this morning. With no activity from our end last night it would seem that Brother only managed to send out an engineer this morning - this should see us back online by this afternoon / early evening and hopefully a 3rd transfer bid for Cesc Fabregas can be successfully sent over to FC Barcelona at the earliest opportunity.

He has to count to the number he wants to bid to make sure it's the right number.

We are mugs...just bid £40m. It's not like we seem ready to spend that £5m on another player given Woodward's glacial negotiating speed.

Perhaps it is an already agreed figure as opposed to a spurious, plucked out the sky one. Too good to be true.

Technically wont Barca not be making a £10m profit since they have pay to Arsenal a sum if they sell him over £27m?

Really surprised they'd let him go. He's a good prospect. I presume they have someone else lined up.

Nothing new exactly but adds a bit of credence to all the earlier news about a 3rd bid being imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.