Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
1017707_605686409463208_375965109_n.png

There's nothing like a good 'feck off' to cheer you up! 'Bitter old spud' is a classic as well.

I'd imagine the "allow it bruv" comment would hit home hardest with Alan Sugar.

It's not a serious tweet - it's a weak joke tweet that's been going around for weeks. It's about the 'fact' that Rooney can't write (so he wouldn't be able to write out a transfer request).

Dont clubs have to inform the player's agent of a bid/interest anyway? They can obviously reject the offer and make the player stay but I doubt they can keep the player and agent in the dark

I remember some quotes of SAF saying no club even tried to buy scholes because everyone knew he'll never even think of leaving. I don't remember much of it but it said something about not even receiving a single bid for him. And all of a sudden these quotes surface?
Google it and a lot of quotes come up from years ago.

Damn, i thought he was really good for Porto and scored some special goals but that's too big a fee, again.

Why so? Why is Gundogan less likely?

Barcelona are in top 3-4 clubs in world footballs history. Cesc Fabregas is a Barcelona born player, who always wanted to play for his local team. With Thiago gone and Xavi aging they aren't going to sell him easily. Dortmund agreed to sell Gotze to their rivals Bayern. If you think they wouldn't sell Gundogan for 40-50 you'd be mad, they'd snap our hands off.

Terrible ownership. He should've just released a public statement instead of acting like a dick. Suarez is not a 50-60 million pound player, times have gone fecking bananas.

From a newb
This bloke is the one who said that Fabregas was OT bound and Bale is definitely leaving Spurs (either to Madrid or United). Wasn't sure if he was legit but he called Gary Hooper to Norwich a few days ago.

And now:

Status
Not open for further replies.