Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

Why should Liverpool give a shit about what Arsenal will pay him? That's not their concern

If they pay him less they can afford a higher transfer fee. Theoretically, at least.

As with Fabregas, who apparently settled for £1m per year less in wages than was originally "agreed", which allowed Barcelona to release another£5m for the transfer (£1m per annum x 5 year contract).

Thanks to B@SS (Newbies' Forum):

First of all, Metro are the only people reporting United have missed out on Fabregas. Secondly, not in a million years. Some journalists are legit retarded.

Hey, you can't argue with a newspaper that's given away free on buses.

Hey, you can't argue with a newspaper that's given away free on buses.

james-sanderson.jpg

A most reliable journalist, if ever there was one.

Broke the mould when they made our Scholesy didn't they?

Gundogan is my muppet dream but its not happening.

The next, more unattainable target.

Hey! I'll have you know that I'm very experienced with...um...those womeny things I've read about.

Oh right, you meant transfers. I hope.

I should stress I don't watch Geordie Shore, nor do I follow this fella but this popped up on my timeline and I appreciated it.

I know.. Why don't we jus go for McCarthey... Thats our league.

No white text? I'll have to assume this is sarcasm then.

I should stress I don't watch Geordie Shore, nor do I follow this fella but this popped up on my timeline and I appreciated it.

What is this even in reference to? Is this literally a twitter free for all where we can post random opinions from shit munchers like this?

Gundogan is also my muppet signing, but no way in hell will Dortmund sell him this year.

30 million for Gundogan should do the trick, moreover I'd prefer him to play for us that Cesc.

30 million for Gundogan should do the trick, moreover I'd prefer him to play for us that Cesc.

No chance - Dortmund wouldn't even sell Lewandowski for 30M with 1 year on his contract to Bayern, let alone give away their best midfielder for the same figure!.

Why's that funny? It's not like he's saying he would prefer Heskey to play for us than van Persie? If he would prefer Gundogan to play over Fabregas then that's fair game

Why's that funny? It's not like he's saying he would prefer Heskey to play for us than van Persie? If he would prefer Gundogan to play over Fabregas then that's fair game
I think it's more so that £30m wouldn't do any trick.

Since when did 30 million become chump change? :D

If Dortmund valued him at £30 million, he'd have moved a long time ago.

Anyway, Gündoğan to United is never ever going to happen ever. Although I appreciate the level some muppets will go. :)

If Dortmund valued him at £30 million, he'd have moved a long time ago.

Anyway, Gündoğan to United is never ever going to happen ever. Although I appreciate the level some muppets will go. :)

We had our chance before he went to Dortmund. We were rumoured to be watching closely, but I guess that was during our period of 'watching closely' as far as midfielders were concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.