Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Vaughan. Scraping the barrel. :lol:

Not really. As an ex England cricket captain, now working in the media, I'd imagine he has serious contacts in sporting and football circles. Certainly better than anyone in the broadsheet press.

I remember Roger the Rum Man was spot on when he said Theo Walcott would be at Liverpool..

Boycott is a United fan, seems to reference United quite a bit as well. Vaughan supports Sheffield Wednesday but has a soft spot for United.

Not really. As an ex England cricket captain, now working in the media, I'd imagine he has serious contacts in sporting and football circles. Certainly better than anyone in the broadsheet press.

You honestly think Michael Vaughan knows more about transfer deals than journos who spend years cultivating the relationships with people and clubs?

You honestly think Michael Vaughan knows more about transfer deals than journos who spend years cultivating the relationships with people and clubs?

He knows Roger the RumMan, and he's usually spot on. I'm desperately trying to get hold of Warren the WhiskeyWanker.

Yeah, I do. Or that at the very least he also has some very good contacts. He also knows all the said journo's that you mention.

Maybe @RumMan is a journo!

Aside from the on an hour ago you mean?

Spurs should just do it and trigger the €30m clause. Having a class striker would give them a great chance of top 4, presuming they keep Bale.

Nothing to see, no Iniesta, Xaxi, Pique, Puyol, Alves, Valdes, Neymar etc etc either

Those playing in the confed cup not included I think; nothing to see here.

EDIT: Wait, that's not right is it. IT'S ON! (Much better...)

£40m? Well feck, Arsenal actually do have some money.

Liverpool fans have talked up Suarez as a demigod the past two seasons, yet Arsenal are the only club interested in him. :lol:

Thing is, while Arsenal are showing some ambition, they must have known Liverpool wouldn't sell to an English club for £40m, it will take at least £50m as well as Liverpool securing a quality replacement before they will consider selling to Arsenal. I also still don't understand Arsenal's interest given that Suarez apparently wants out of the country. I mean, I know it's must feel like you're on another fecking planet in Liverpool but still...

I'd be interested to see how Suarez reacts if Liverpool refuse to sell. Don't see Arsenal going as high as £50 million.

Anyway, in keeping with the thread title I'll continue the conversation in rat boy's thread.

Liverpool fans have talked up Suarez as a demigod the past two seasons, yet Arsenal are the only club interested in him. :lol:

Yep, which obviously is a greater factor than all the goals he has scored and proves he is therefore not that good after all. Silly Liverpool fans :lol:

I thought if they have a release clause and a club matches it, they have to accept it? How did Liverpool reject this offer? Why are contracts so complicated to follow sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.