Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha some bullshitter quoting a notoriously bullshitting source says the bid's been rejected. Oh well, that's that then I guess?

haha some bullshitter quoting a notoriously bullshitting source says the bid's been rejected. Oh well, that's that then I guess?

barcastuff's not a bullshitter, the account just tweets news, rumours etc. from various papers and always names the source. It never claims to have its own information.

I hardly know where to start with this 'news':

*That FLSNewss (aka LatestSports) account tweeted that there'd be a big United announcement at 7pm.

*Then they announced they were leaving Twitter due to the 'treats' they receive.

*It turns out that the 'treats' were actually 'threats' (death threats)...

*And their 'big MUFC announcement' was that SAF has given encouragement to a wheelchair-bound coach who wants to become United's manager.

I have no words...but at least I don't have treats.

I hardly know where to start with this 'news':

*That FLSNewss (aka LatestSports) account tweeted that there'd be a big United announcement at 7pm.

*Then they announced they were leaving Twitter due to the 'treats' they receive.

*It turns out that the 'treats' were actually 'threats' (death threats)...

*And their 'big MUFC announcement' was that SAF has given encouragement to a wheelchair-bound coach who wants to become United's manager.

I have no words...but at least I don't have treats.

:lol:

And I thought my update was bad.

RafaelH117: Kicker saying Vidal will sign with Real Madrid for 43m defeats the point of them signing Isco and Ilarramendi, keeping Khedira and Alonso. Shared via TweetCaster.

Kicker is pretty reliable, could only spell the end of Modric if it's true.

RafaelH117: Kicker saying Vidal will sign with Real Madrid for 43m defeats the point of them signing Isco and Ilarramendi, keeping Khedira and Alonso. Shared via TweetCaster.

Kicker is pretty reliable, could only spell the end of Modric if it's true.

Knowing our luck we'd end up with Khedira.

Imagine Fabregas and Mordric? :drool: If Madrid are going for Vidal, I'd imagine it'd be Modric who'd be shafted...

We're after 2 CM's. One of them being Khedira would hardly be the end of the world.

Yes, and by 'knowing our luck, we'll end up with Khedira', I definitely meant that we'd end up with Khedira and Iniesta. :wenger:

Also, it would be. He's truly awful, and horribly overrated simply by virtue of being at Madrid.

Yes we are.

Yes, and by 'knowing our luck, we'll end up with Khedira', I definitely meant that we'd end up with Khedira and Iniesta. :wenger:

Also, it would be. He's truly awful, and horribly overrated simply by virtue of being at Madrid.
Someone should tell Lowe and Mourinho they know nothing about football if that's the case.

Bullshit. He was one of the best players at the Euros last year. Under rated player, would have him at United no question.

A third bid? We are quite persistent with this pursuit.

Is this Norwood well placed to make such statements? I know he's a club photographer, but I think he's probably just re-hashing rumours.

I was of the opinion once we have Cesc wrapped up in cotton wool by the weekend, we were after Bale. Or Ronaldo. Or both.

Six years without a significant central midfield signing and now Moyes is giving us two in the space of a few weeks? feck me!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We may end up with McCarthy and Fellaini and while they're decent purchases, it'll be a bit underwhelming after all this drama.

Whatever you think of Moyes, United as a club aren't stupid. We wouldn't be upping our bid if we hadn't had some sort of encouragement from Cesc/Barca camp.

That's not how deals work in the business world friend.

At this point would it really matter? "Hello Sn Rosell, how much would you like for Cesc?" "I will not sell Cesc for less than 45m". "Ok, here you go."

I'm being purposefully simple about it, but really that would be far more effective than this back and forth crap. Everyone and their cat knows they won't sell for 26m, or 30m, or 35m. After that (assuming they've any reason to sell, which I don't think they do), it gets interesting. Why fanny about with the early stuff? It's all just posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.