Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see this thread humming along nicely with tweets and brief reactions to them. Also good to see United leveraging twitter for a change.

Hunter is a clueless clown who knows bugger-all squared. Unless he says that Cesc is coming to United, in which case Hunter is amazingly brilliant at his job & I love him.

Waaaaaaa!
*muppets out all over the place*

Well whatever that is I doubt it's anything good for us. Probably nothing to do with us at all. You don't have a press conference to say 'Yeah, United are bidding for Fabregas and to be honest we're half inclined to let him go. Will keep y'all posted, bye for now.'

Hopefully that's not the case as a presser at such short notice might indicate he's in poor health again.

Who would be available that is capable of taking over? Promote from within or try and tempt someone like Heynckes?

I don't think they'll promote from within again. I think an experienced coach is needed now more than ever at Barcelona. Heynckes isn't a bad shout actually. Would Low be tempted, I wonder? Frank De Boer could be an outside bet.

Poor Tito. SSN say he's stepping down for health related reasons.

I don't think they'll promote from within again. I think an experienced coach is needed now more than ever at Barcelona. Heynckes isn't a bad shout actually. Would Low be tempted, I wonder? Frank De Boer could be an outside bet.

The thing with Heynckes is he said he wanted a break: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/04/jupp-heynckes-not-managing-13-14

Barcelona would be attractive to him, but the pressure he'd be under would be enormous. I do think someone like him would be handy for the short term then for the 14-15 season they can try and push for one of Laudrup/AVB/Klopp.

AVB for Barca anyone?

Personally don't think he's ready to make the step up. His next step up needs to be at a Tier 2 club like a Chelsea or a PSG again before he earns a shot with the great clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.