Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will probably be delighted, this deal probably got a bit too close for their liking. They actually nearly spent 25m on a player that improves their squad.

Chelsea will sign Higuain. They won't get Rooney because we won't sell to them. Hig would be a great signing though

In that case, let's bring players in before selling Rooney. We don't want to be in a deadline day dash to fill gaps left by late departures.

"Hey Gonzalo, we are trying to sign Rooney but United are playing hard ball, we are sure they have got themselves in a position where they have to sell but they know we really want him. Can you mention that we are interested in you as we'll please."

I actually have Mame Biram Diouf as a friend on Facebook. True story.

He's probably the closest I have to a real friend as well.

why does everyone always seem to use us?
It just seems to be more prone this summer since we are going through this transition phase and we are desperate to sign a central midfielder. With Fergie we didnt have to worry about this but with Moyes we have to sign players to give him a chance to win the title.

This guy's a tool but i'm still getting a little bit excited.

He's not an ITK and never make news himself. He only posts news from media (especially Spanish media). One of the best to follow for transfers cause he always include the source so it's easily following him then following a number of media.

I see they follow all the players. Them following someone will be the new holding up the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.