Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agents never rebuff speculation. If you asked him the time he'd want to avoid giving you any specific detail.

So he's commented that he's making no comment.

That's kinda how you let them know you won't be commenting.... Did you expect him to just stare blankly at the reporter when he's asked his question, go silent on the phone or reply with a blank email?

Agents never rebuff speculation. If you asked him the time he'd want to avoid giving you any specific detail.

He was pretty keen to state that Madrid hadn't made an offer for Bale earlier this month - in fact, having a quick look, it seems this Jonathan Barnett likes to open his trap a lot!

"@dwright75: Utd have increased their offer for Fabregas to €33.5 million, and are confident the player wants to sign for them #MUFC"

Duncan Wright, deputy sports editor at the Daily Star.

Not sure I find a football club threatening to spend obscene amounts of money they've not earned all that funny myself.

Pointless posturing though. Unless he implies that Barcelona will never pay the full buyout clause of Thiago Silva.

Not sure I find a football club threatening to spend obscene amounts of money they've not earned all that funny myself.

You're probably in the mood I was in when I bit KMs head off yesterday.
I think it was just him retaliating to Barcelona's pursuit of Thiago Silva, rather than something that was likely to happen.

Oh let's not talk about who stood up against up on the field now shall we? I can count about 50 teams who didn't bend over for them since the last time we met them in Rome. I'll stop here before the conversation turns too far from posting tweets.

@ShamoonHafez: PA: "Ed Woodward's early return to the UK would give credence to reports that a move for Tottenham's Gareth Bale is imminent." #MUFC #Spurs

Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but just something to whet the appetite.

So their argument is, Woodward flying home would suggest that the rumour we made up after he'd flown home was the reason he flew home?

Alright then.

Shamoon was the guy who kept saying the PA had reported the Thiago to United signing, yet it never happened and there was no sign of the stories anywhere else on the web or on the PA's site. I don't trust him.

@ShamoonHafez: PA: "Ed Woodward's early return to the UK would give credence to reports that a move for Tottenham's Gareth Bale is imminent." #MUFC #Spurs

Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but just something to whet the appetite.

How reliable is this guy anyway? He's a broadcast assistant in the BBC and all, but he says this comes from the press association.
This could of come from the daily star..

Status
Not open for further replies.