Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sudden news he received must be the reason he made his twitter 2 days ago!
Seriously though, I love how he states the exact times of the announcement, medical and unveiling :lol:

De Gea​
Rafael - Vidic - Rio - Evra
Ronaldo - Carrick​
Zaha - Kagawa - Nani
van Persie​

Would be one of the most comPlicated contracts ever signed in football. Buybacks, image rights, wage negotiations, bonuses etc.

But our lawyers are so good, all over in a matter of hours. We obviously scrimped on our md in charge of fake, smokescreen bids and blew the lot on teams and teams of lawyers.

Amateurs...

So an ITK with 142 followers is giving even the smallest details about Ronaldo. Sounds legit.

If you're a fake ITK, why do you make such definitive claims? It's going to take merely one day to prove you wrong, if anyone actually believes that you're real in the first place. Is he just hoping that some miracle will happen within the next hours?

So an ITK with 142 followers is giving even the smallest details about Ronaldo. Sounds legit.

Judging someone's credibility by their number of followers is like judging the quality of someone's music by their album sales. It's the high school popular kid/nerdy kid causalities that have solidified in your mind. You must break free and believe Marcelo. He's our only hope.

gaz1185 said:
Apparently he was suspended due to the number of complaints he received after Thiago-gate.

I can't help but feel a tiny doubt about Ronaldo's signing after reading that.

So erm, Marcelo Lopez is back! Apparently he was suspended due to the number of complaints he received after Thiago-gate. Anyway, take all this with a great big pinch of salt:!

I can't believe this idiot is back. I can't believe he's got followers either. Anyone with half a mind can google his name and see that it doesn't really exist. Which is kind of surprising for someone who claims to be a reporter for Fox. I'm kinda surprised he's writing about someone that is 'due to happen tomorrow' rather than give it a week. What will he do when this doesn't happen?

I can't believe this idiot is back. I can't believe he's got followers either. Anyone with half a mind can google his name and see that it doesn't really exist. Which is kind of surprising for someone who claims to be a reporter for Fox. I'm kinda surprised he's writing about someone that is 'due to happen tomorrow' rather than give it a week. What will he do when this doesn't happen?
obviously it's someone else restarting the account and mocking him!

Why has Indy been banned when others probably just as bad get posted without being deleted?

just curious here. not questioning anyone, but is the tolerance level for indykaila less than that for Marcelo lopez?
No, but I entered the thread too late to delete the Marcelo tweets before people started discussing them.

Why has Indy been banned when others probably just as bad get posted without being deleted?
All 100% bullshit twitter accounts are banned from this thread, and if I spot them in time, I'll delete them.

Indy is 100% Bullshit. Journos, agents, media people, friends of youth players etc. have some chance of being in the know.

I don't see his tweet rejecting the ronnie rumour, it's on.

Man I think I'm getting addicted to this twitter rubbish.

All 100% bullshit twitter accounts are banned from this thread, and if I spot them in time, I'll delete them.

Indy is 100% Bullshit. Journos, agents, media people, friends of youth players etc. have some chance of being in the know.

Can't disagree with that really..

Not sure how to link it on my phone and not sure I completely get twitter but if I do then Rio's latest tweet is class.

Status
Not open for further replies.