Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to link it on my phone and not sure I completely get twitter but if I do then Rio's latest tweet is class.
Please don't let this get lost on the last page can someone tell me I'm right in thinking Rio has tweeted this himself?

Agree with the last part

The best thing we could have done was to nip it in the bud when he said he wanted to leave.

"Fine, feck off and we will replace you." This business of the club laying down the law is turning into petty posturing and has the danger of undermining Moyes authority.

Now he has laid down the position he has to stick by it and all that means is an unhappy Rooney sulking and leaking shite to the media. If we let him go now we will look weak.

In 2010 the last time Rooney did this it was a quite public affair too, when SAF was in charge. This really proves nothing.

And Fergie started this one off as well.

He really didn't help Moyes much with this situation. If SAF hadn't 'announced' that Rooney had asked to leave (which he really didn't need to) then Moyes' early days would not have been overshadowed with all of this shit. I've had a feck full now, if he wants to leave just sell him to the highest bidder and let us move on.

Perhaps, just perhaps, SAF was fed up of Rooney trying to squeeze money out of the club without the fans knowing what Wayne was up to.

Perhaps, just perhaps, SAF was fed up of Rooney trying to squeeze money out of the club without the fans knowing what Wayne was up to.

Don't want to get banned but thought I'd post a reply to this....

SAF wouldn't have done it without the club's and Moyes' knowledge. Especially since he is staying at the club as a director, he would not have acted on his own interest. Likewise, Moyes said that SAF and him talked extensively about the squad when he offered Moyes the job. A certain shrek looking fathead would surely have come up.

Im sure the lopez guy is just someone off redcafe, showing how easy it is to be fake itk.

Im sure the lopez guy is just someone off redcafe, showing how easy it is to be fake itk.

Top/other admins feel free to delete this, just feel that you guys must be ok with me posting this here, hence doing so.
Last night Indy was ranting about some people coming up with fake trash and how pathetic and uncool that is. Could not stop laughing.

Lopez tweeted a picture of the arrivals gate at Manchester Airport, now claims his sitting outside the hospital whilst Ronaldo has his medical.

He's the only person in the world who seems to know Ronaldo is here.

Don't want to get banned but thought I'd post a reply to this....

SAF wouldn't have done it without the club's and Moyes' knowledge. Especially since he is staying at the club as a director, he would not have acted on his own interest. Likewise, Moyes said that SAF and him talked extensively about the squad when he offered Moyes the job. A certain shrek looking fathead would surely have come up.

Why on earth would anyone consideer banning you for such a post?!

Lopez tweeted a picture of the arrivals gate at Manchester Airport, now claims his sitting outside the hospital whilst Ronaldo has his medical.

He's the only person in the world who seems to know Ronaldo is here.

He tweeted saying he had a flight to catch to Manchester in 3hrs at 4:19am. He then tweets a pic of the arrivals gate at Manchester Airport at 9:11am. :wenger:

He really didn't help Moyes much with this situation. If SAF hadn't 'announced' that Rooney had asked to leave (which he really didn't need to) then Moyes' early days would not have been overshadowed with all of this shit. I've had a feck full now, if he wants to leave just sell him to the highest bidder and let us move on.

Completely disagree. Sir Alex mentioned it because it shows who the good guy and bad guy are before the new manager comes in. If Moyes came in when the United fanbase had no idea that Rooney is throwing another strop, selling him could make Moyes out as the bad guy

The best thing we could have done was to nip it in the bud when he said he wanted to leave.

"Fine, feck off and we will replace you." This business of the club laying down the law is turning into petty posturing and has the danger of undermining Moyes authority.

Now he has laid down the position he has to stick by it and all that means is an unhappy Rooney sulking and leaking shite to the media. If we let him go now we will look weak.

Bollocks. This is no different to scenarios like Rudd. And the club continued to dominate after that...

He tweeted saying he had a flight to catch to Manchester in 3hrs at 4:19am. He then tweets a pic of the arrivals gate at Manchester Airport at 9:11am. :wenger:

Come on, mate, it's the modern world. Everything is done in an instant! News is Ronaldo has finished his medical! I'm so excited.

Come on, mate, it's the modern world. Everything is done in an instant! News is Ronaldo has finished his medical! I'm so excited.

Ahhh I see, that must be why Moyes can get from the State of Origin Decider in Sydney to Old Trafford at 1pm!

Ahhh I see, that must be why Moyes can get from the State of Origin Decider in Sydney to Old Trafford at 1pm!

Of course. I've been following this Marcelo idiot this morning just to see how far he'll stretch his crap. He just posted a photo of Ronaldo from 2008, claiming he took it today.

Of course. I've been following this Marcelo idiot this morning just to see how far he'll stretch his crap. He just posted a photo of Ronaldo from 2008, claiming he took it today.

Oh FFS, he actually got a guy off the gogglebox to tweet him - he's going to love that attention!

You're following him on Twitter, because he's posting horse shit rumours so that people follow him, and he's the idiot?

You're following him on Twitter, because he's posting horse shit rumours so that people follow him, and he's the idiot?

Actually I'm not. First of all, he's not on any on my lists. Second, I have an day off, I'm at home doing nothing, so I'm just having a look from time to time to see how long he stretches this and what excuses he comes up with. I'm having a blast, personally!

Actually I'm not. First of all, he's not on any on my lists. Second, I have an day off, I'm at home doing nothing, so I'm just having a look from time to time to see how long he stretches this and what excuses he comes up with. I'm having a blast, personally!
So you lied when you said you were following him? Make your mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.