Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop off at Barca to sign Fabregas, then onto Madrid to sign Ronaldo, then back to England to sign Fellani and sell Rooney.

Can he fit Rooney in a briefcase?

What's he doing swanning around Australia anyway? He should be back in Manchester, with a phone glued to his ear.

Phone glued to ears is not a practice exclusive to people sitting in a Manchester office. He could've done all the transfer business from Antartica.

Phone glued to ears is not a practice exclusive to people sitting in a Manchester office. He could've done all the transfer business from Antartica.

I can do most things out of the office too, but I can do much more in the office. He doesn't need to be on tour with the team, does he? It will take him 24 hours to get back from Oz, in which time he won't be able to do anything much.

What's next: Ferguson reveals he retired to spend more sexytime with Cathy.

I can do most things out of the office too, but I can do much more in the office. He doesn't need to be on tour with the team, does he? It will take him 24 hours to get back from Oz, in which time he won't be able to do anything much.
Not to mention the amount of time it takes to fly out there in the first place. Imagine what he would've had achieved in that time. Messi + Ronaldo + Xavi + Kaka, amirite?

I remember the morning all those years ago when I woke up to the news that Gill had been to Portugal and bought Anderson and Nani. No big rumours on internet - just one day they were ours. Come to think of it - practically everyone we signed that summer started off nicely only to end up in Ferguson's black book.

I remember the morning all those years ago when I woke up to the news that Gill had been to Portugal and bought Anderson and Nani. No big rumours on internet - just one day they were ours. Come to think of it - practically everyone we signed that summer started off nicely only to end up in Ferguson's black book.

Was still a GREAT day ... Still remember feeling the glow! Then Tevez and Hargrevaes too, all added to a PL winning squad.

Ronaldo, Fabegas, Bale, Felliani, Baines .... would just about beat it though.

article-0-09E98EFD000005DC-243_233x392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.